2020 PRESIDENTIAL DEBATES: Joe Biden vs Donald Trump

Mrs Whiggins

I’m going to be seriously pissed off tomorrow if the first thing I read on the news in the morning is not an announcement that Biden has cancelled all future debates with Trump. Because the guy is a drug addicted lunatic who should not even be debated about anything unless he owes you money for drugs. 

Edited by JimmyJames
  • Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, totallynotabuttpirate said:

Sleepy Joe was pretty woke. All you monday morning quarterbacks complaining about the missed quips and comebacks are missing the point. Joe just had to show up, look alive, not dementia ridden, presidential, and he already wins the debate for any "undecideds".  

He did more than that, even got some solid hits in, spoke directly to the American people. Called Trump a clown multiple times when he was behaving like a child. All in all, good job.  

I wish I had your optimism 

1 minute ago, DaysOff said:

I don't know what else Wallace can do other than bring a gavel.

Can he cut microphones?

I have to assume that somewhere in the negotiated terms of the debate, the moderators are excluded that ability. Because if they do have the power to cut mics and they let what happened tonight happen, they should be hung from the gallows. 

But whoever upthread said that the news networks love this bullshit and it's their version of Skip Bayless yelling at Sterling Sharpe nailed it. This is intentional.

Edited by BradInATX

2 minutes ago, DigDug said:

There is absolutely no point in having another debate.  Absolutely none.  

Just a fucking mess, and if you don’t know who you’re voting for by now then this shit will not help you.

If you don't know who you're voting for by now then you're never going to vote in your damn life.

• Hook 'Em 2