2020 VP Debates: Kamala Harris vs. Mike Pence; Special Guest: COVID-19

Mrs Whiggins

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

I'm on a w2 and i paid more taxes than i ever have in my life by a factor of 100. I'm not close to rich. 

Total tax bill went up by factor of 100? Have a hard time buying that unless there were other factors involved. 

I think Pence is partly trying to keep her tied up correcting what he's throwing out there, and it's a good strategy.
But I also think he's still trying to run the clock out.

Agreed. He keeps repeating the same couple of points over and over.

Start cutting his mic. Or Kamala needs to call him out for breaking the rules all night...proving yet again that your admin can’t do anything without showing contempt for rules, norms, decency and honor. They showed contempt for the rules, and for the American people, all night. That’s what they do.

• Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, achooloco said:

Moderator fucking sucks again. Jesus, can someone just dick slap trump and pence quiet each time they fucking go over their time? How fucking hard can it be to bitch slap these two assholes so that they abide by the rules? 

If you think slapping Pence with a dick will get him to close his mouth, I don’t know what to say...

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Total tax bill went up by factor of 100? Have a hard time buying that unless there were other factors involved. 

A few, but it was really shocking how much my tax exposure went up before i got to these mitigating factors. I am solidly in the "getting fucked by trump's fake tax cuts" median. 

2 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Agreed. He keeps repeating the same couple of points over and over.

If he can keep her having to correct the crap he's throwing out there, she wastes her time on that and can't try and sell Biden.

And whoever said Pence is sharp/smart, I'd like to know what Pence they were talking about.