Aggy 2024: Still waiting on the Looch 44

golfclap

11 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Yes, a direct comparison to Texas in mid June is exactly the most useful information.  Adding class composition with 5 and 7 commits is even more valuable. 

aggy is the king of selective timelines.

• Hook 'Em 2

On 6/18/2023 at 9:47 PM, ATXhorn17 said:

Imagine wearing a Hanes v-neck undershirt, Old Navy jeans, and loafers (without socks) when you make $9 mil a year.... Or if you're A&M, letting a public figure who represents your institution wear this to work... 

A&M can’t do a damned thing about it. He owns them…

• Hook 'Em 1

13 minutes ago, Orange&White said:

I think some of you are misreading the room when it comes to Jimbo's attire.

It's a feature, not a bug.

They have always been clear that they want someone that fits their culture better and, by god, did they ever find him.

He does look like a guy you’d find selling shrimp from a cooler on highway 6. 

near the dog track, obviously. 

Edited by Pato del Muerto
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, 4HE said:

A&M can’t do a damned thing about it. He owns them…

I'm wondering if the aggy brass making a huge stink about Bilbo's offense sucking out loud and forcing Petrino on him caused him to 100% check the fuck out.  Sure seems like it.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Drool 1

5 hours ago, Scholz said:

I'm wondering if the aggy brass making a huge stink about Bilbo's offense sucking out loud and forcing Petrino on him caused him to 100% check the fuck out.  Sure seems like it.

I think this is correct.  The same brain trust that thought giving the SEC a good tongue lashing with no leverage or self awareness,  gave their head coach a tongue lashing on his offensive performance, even though they owe him ~90M and have no leverage or self awareness.  Jimbo maybe the Greg Sankey of College Station and this is his way of telling them to go Fuck themselves.  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Drool 1

11 hours ago, Scholz said:

How many quarters of play in the fall before we find out who is really calling the plays?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Scholz said:

I think he’s still a stubborn little shit that wants to be proven right, but he’s not willing to put in 12 hour days to make it happen. 

Jimbo is in between quiet quitting and competently doing his job. 

• Hook 'Em 1

On 6/20/2023 at 10:20 AM, Neonmoon said:

Nothing signifies A&M culture more perfectly than watching someone else fuck your wife

And that must be exactly how they felt as Case McCoy fucked them out of their master plan in 2011.

Ironically, of course.

15 minutes ago, Sir Ulrich said:

They really need to reel back in what a 4 star means. Being the ~400ish rated player in the country shouldn't be given the same as stars as the 30th

And then they turn around and give decimal grades to the thousandth or ten thousandth. 

so you have a 1-5 system and a 1-1000 system grading the same set. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Sir Ulrich said:

They really need to reel back in what a 4 star means. Being the ~400ish rated player in the country shouldn't be given the same as stars as the 30th

They go by their own texags rating..  Seriously if you look at their commit list it has one rating and a texags rating, so on brand for them.  

12 minutes ago, Hornlover said:

I believe everybody in the Looch 44 is automatically a 5-Star

I think my all time favorite has to bee the year he inserted dudes from outside the state in the A&M class on where he thought they were in the Texas rankings so A&M could have more guys with logos on his list. Which I can't immediately find, but here is the Looch 44 from 2019, which hilariously only has 42 guys on it...

https://texags.com/football-recruiting/liucci-44/2019

Whither 17 and 28, good sir?

On 6/21/2023 at 5:48 PM, RomaVicta said:

Any other fan base and I wonder if the guys were being ironic. I think we have the only ironic Aggie posting here.

image.png.7c2655fcf9fc49c999dda7b2c395da18.png

Plays tall. Don't we all.

That dude doesn’t look like the prototypical deceptive speed kid. Usually those guys are coach on the field, lunch pail types. 

please, help me understand this commit they got today:

image.png.a4073be8b49b0fe0886449f44407712a.png

late riser? (not based on his recent offers)

rando cube boy?

does his dad work as an analyst for A&M?

dude has had an A&M offer since April. visited A&M, then Auburn then TTU in back to back to back weeks over the last 3 weekends before committing today.

sure seems like

bread-recipe-1-500x500.jpg

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, NoName said:

rando cube boy?

dude has had an A&M offer since April. visited A&M, then Auburn then TTU in back to back to back weeks over the last 3 weekends before committing today.

sure seems like

Maybe they're doing a favor to somebody at Katy High School?

Edited by Hornlover

6 hours ago, NoName said:

rando cube boy?

sure seems like

I have always pictured this dude as being white when I heard his name, from Katy, and interested in aggy. My mind is blown. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Mitch Cumsteen said:

That really is sad. He did seem like a good guy. He probably saw how poorly DJ Durkin was misusing all that five star dline talent and just gave up. With regard to his cooking, this might be a good time to short butter stocks. RIP. 

I can't talk too much shit on TP's butter usage. I use enough butter in my cooking to make Paula Dean blush. I put butter in my butter with a side of butter then add a little butter zest to top it off.