Aggy 2024: Still waiting on the Looch 44

golfclap

4 minutes ago, Acropora said:

I may be the only one but I can't unsee it.  Tell me the video doesn't look like a portal or toilet before you hit the play button.... Either way I guess it fits.  

I expected porky pig to popup and say that's all folks

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

11 minutes ago, linux said:

I am going to have to disagree while they pretty much had their recruiting class solidified around that summer the collapse clearly started before the ink was dry.

Fall 2020 in an asterisk season they almost made the CFP.

Summer 2021 Aggies on pace for a monster class that had this site spooked.

Summer 2021 Texas joins the SEC <- Start of train wreck

Fall 2021 Joke of a season with 4 losses (but had that Bama win) 

Winter 2021/2022 Sign the #1 class

Spring 2022 Jimbo had the spat with Saban

Summer 2022 weak class was forming

Fall 2022 Losing season, 6? game losing streak, App st.

Winter 2022/2023 Weak class signed, Lost Ant Hill. bright spots was E-Rob DL recruiting and Owens flipping and covering up his Louisville tat 

Summer 2023 stronger class than last year

Fall 2023 Weak season with multiple loses Jimbo fired

Fall 2023 Joke of a HC search, Stoops hired, fired, Elko hired

Fall 2023 E-Rob goes to Syracuse and decides to take the players with him

Winter 2023/2024 weakest class I can remember from them.

Just increase the date timeline at the bottom and it still works perfectly

2014ShameWeek7-2.png.2835903418105a6d7fd9e4d797dc4909.png

• Hook 'Em 1

41 minutes ago, Mitch Cumsteen said:

Texas A&M has been a slow motion train wreck from the moment the ink was dry on the best recruiting class in history. Even for them, this is as an impressive of an implosion of a football program as you could ever imagine.

Like someone that's never had money winning the lottery. At first it's new corvettes and hookers and blow, then 3 years later they're cramming the last of their worldly possessions into the back of a poorly maintained corvette when the bank shows up to repossess the big ass house they let their family trash because they didn't know how to take care of a house. Meanwhile, the neighbors are all celebrating the trash is finally leaving. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Florida insider logs prediction for Texas A&M to flip 4-star WR from Gators

Florida recruiting insider Corey Bender has logged an expert prediction with an 80% confidence level for Texas A&M to flip Zephyrhills (Fla.) Carrollwood Day four-star wide receiver Izaiah Williams from the Gators.

Williams originally committed to Florida on May 5. He is the No. 215 prospect in the 2024 On300.

Good news for aggy but the schadenfreude for Florida is worth it.

1 hour ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

If you're McKinley, Bo Davis coaching the Outland trophy winner has got to be something to think about. Plus ... Austin vs. College Station.  McKinley's too big a fish to play in a small pond.  

I mean McKinley doesn’t thing so…

58 minutes ago, WBT said:

aggy 2024:  The Land of Melk and No Money

This is pretty good. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Florida insider logs prediction for Texas A&M to flip 4-star WR from Gators
Florida recruiting insider Corey Bender has logged an expert prediction with an 80% confidence level for Texas A&M to flip Zephyrhills (Fla.) Carrollwood Day four-star wide receiver Izaiah Williams from the Gators.
Williams originally committed to Florida on May 5. He is the No. 215 prospect in the 2024 On300.
Good news for aggy but the schadenfreude for Florida is worth it.

One tire fire poaching from another.

40 minutes ago, statsman said:

From the source, at 2:30 CST, they have received nine NLIs. 

IMG_2991.jpeg

Jordan Lockhart. Didn't A&M land a DE back in the Sumlin days with the same name? A&M bragged he would be so much better than Omenihu, but he was a bust. Hopefully this guy follows in his footsteps

5 hours ago, closetojumping said:

That guy they're bragging about keeping was a late take in last year's class. They bought him out from underneath Nebraska and CU, if memory serves, for nominal NIL dollars. He's the kind of recruit you don't offer NIL to, frankly. 

What ATM is doing with the updates on players choosing to stay is truly bizarre. Is anyone else announcing that random players on their roster are returning for the spring semester? I've never even heard of that kind of thing.

Well, at least they're not weird.

• Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

Texags board thinking the DC hire might be Santucci. 

Elko said it's going to be a LB coach and Duke plays on Saturday so Santucci would be available around the same 48 hour timeline (little later). 

Well no shit.. everyone has been saying that for weeks now. Top flight work there Texags. 

13 minutes ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

Can just see and feel the excitement coming out of College Station in year 1 of the Elko experiment

image.thumb.png.b29901a9bfebf8ba33b1c7504f8c0879.png

In fairness, Sarkisian didn't exactly have standing room only at his presser, they just only had 3 rows of chairs. 

Edited by Vertigo

3 hours ago, Getafix said:

Nutjobs penning manifestos ... what could go wrong?

image.thumb.png.5302bb7eb3fa99985b7360e92152c71d.png

I know it. You know it. The American people know it, but it's so strange that nobody over there says anything about players not signing because Jimbo is gone. He was a disaster and all that, but a shit load of players are bailing.

I believe their agginess makes them really believe that players just learned how great aggihood is and that's why they were coming. It's at the root of all their dismal executive decisions as well.

Again, I know we all know it, but it's just hard not to say it out loud every once in awhile.

• Hook 'Em 1

If they find out he passed up on NJ jesus to bring back Santucci, but couldn't even get him until after the Birmingham bowl, Mehlko may never recover with the fanbase.  May require the biggest emergency Looch yet 

Edited by WBT
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, WBT said:

If they find out he passed up on NJ jesus to bring back Santucci, but couldn't even get him until after the Birmingham bowl, Mehlko may never recover with the fanbase.  May require the biggest emergency Looch yet 

It's almost too good to be true. 

Santucci was a below average coach and recruiter at aggy.  Also, Santucci would have a completely different role at aggy than Duke. It sounds like Elko was too overwhelmed with head coaching duties that he's now letting somebody else call plays. 

If Santucci is the playcaller there's no way you can give this anything higher than like D grade. 

• Hook 'Em 1