Abbott being Abbott

Mo Horn

14 minutes ago, DonkeyCigars said:

Could you be covid-19 positive and not know it because you aren't subject to daily or weekly testings and are asymptomatic? This has made me think.

I was fully vaxxed Pfizer around the same time as Gov. Abbott, and you just never know these days...

I thought the most horrifying donkey show I'd ever witness was in Ciudad Acuna in 1986.

I was wrong.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Captainant said:

it's just fucking amazing to be so consistently poorly informed while unshakably confident in his position.

A donkey-kruger syndrome, if you will

I'll give you poorly informed in most areas, but I'll challenge you on unshakable confidence; that ain't me, CaptainAnt.

• Fuck You 10

2 minutes ago, DonkeyCigars said:

I'll give you poorly informed in most areas, but I'll challenge you on unshakable confidence; that ain't me, CaptainAnt.

bud. It took you over a fucking year to get with the program regarding asymptomatic spread (CDC guidance from July 2020 explicitly explaining this)

That's pretty unshakable to ignore well-agreed upon facts to be wrong for THIS LONG. 

Edited by Captainant
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Captainant said:

yes dude - that's why wearing facemasks is STILL IMPORTANT! A facemask physically impedes the main spreading mechanism of COVID - droplets released as we breathe and talk.

and just think about all the people with whom he was in close contact last night, many of whom, no doubt, are anti-vaxxers.

congrats, greg, you probably killed at least a handful of your supporters.

fucking cretin. i hate him.

• Hook 'Em 5

33 minutes ago, ChuckNorrisActionJeans said:

Yet another golden opportunity for a bigwig MAGAt to get the very best treatment and private, personal care and then declare Covid's really no big deal and everyone should just nut up and carry on with life as usual.

The reality is he will probably be fine, showing the vaccine moderates symptoms significantly, but the Trumptards will be banging the "we told you! it's just a mild flu" drum instead.

• Hook 'Em 1

19 minutes ago, DonkeyCigars said:

That's crazy. I was today years old when this landed for me. My mind is blown. and yes, I'm ignorant beyond belief, apparently, I'll admit that!

look, dude, this has got to be a troll post. it took until today for you to understand that wearing masks has way less to do about you, and far more to do about those around you, in order to PREVENT THE SPREAD OF A PANDEMIC A YEAR AND 6 MONTHS INTO IT?

jesus fucking christ.

• Like 1

Yea real question and I'll take my lumps as a dummy and just google it because I'm apparently beyond stupid, but just to try and defend my question:
I had covid-19 (pre-vaccines as an option) and it kicked my butt. I've also been vaxxed around the same time as Abbott with same vaccine. Just curious if you can be asymptomatic and not know it at all. Like, nothing, not even a little bit of fatigue or headache or whatever it is that presents as allergies, etc. 

Aw shucks.

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Sbbruin said:

The reality is he will probably be fine, showing the vaccine moderates symptoms significantly, but the Trumptards will be banging the "we told you! it's just a mild flu" drum instead.

the reality is he is pulling a trump, and is faking getting it so he can continue with the political narrative that it's not as bad as all that, like you said. 

(kind of joking. sort of. <tin foil on>)

whats the deal with Republicans and Regeneron? Trump, DeSantis, and now Abbott have all included the specific name in their public announcements. Is Regeneron bankrolling their reelection campaigns?

And why is it ok for them to take that drug but not the vaccines? Such a weird and confusing group of dumbasses...

On 8/13/2021 at 4:11 PM, Pig Bellmont said:

Half of nursing home employees are unvaccinated?? Jesus what a colossal failure 

We're getting Cuomo'ed.   The difference is, if Abbott has been groping women, it's been from the waist down.  

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, Longhorn94 said:

whats the deal with Republicans and Regeneron? Trump, DeSantis, and now Abbott have all included the specific name in their public announcements. Is Regeneron bankrolling their reelection campaigns?

And why is it ok for them to take that drug but not the vaccines? Such a weird and confusing group of dumbasses...

Is Regeneron bankrolling their reelection campaigns?

yes.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Longhorn94 said:

Because it's expensive as fuck and they probably own stock in the company behind it.

• Like 2
  • Rage+1 1

1 minute ago, Longhorn94 said:

Is Regeneron bankrolling their reelection campaigns?

I'ma guess "yes," or at least the people behind Regeneron are.

That said, it does appear to be an effective therapeutic.  Which privileged members of The Party, recuperating in their dachas by the Black Sea, get....and you don't.  Wait, sorry, got the house and location names wrong -- I keep thinking we're in a Soviet autocracy.  Honest mistake.

6 minutes ago, Longhorn94 said:

DeSantis' top donor is also an owner of Regeneron and the CEO of Citadel Securities - you know, the shitheels manipulating stocks like GME and AMC with massive uncovered short plays

Edited by Captainant
  • Rage+1 3

5 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Because fuck you, peon, that's why.

Member of The Party gets: daily testing, immediate access to sledgehammer treatment for COVID.

The schoolchildren of Texas get: good luck, little fuckers!

The MAGA crowd crows against "the elites, who don't care about the little guy!".....and then proceed to rapaciously fellate The Party elites who are openly telling them "I don't give a fuck about any of you!"  The stupidity...it burns.

Literally sending $6000 per shot treatments at tax payer expense (because they have 100% socialized health care) to King Abbott in his literal mansion while children in dallas have to fly to fucking oklahoma to have tubes shoved down their throats.

Edited by SEC
  • Rage+1 7

2 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Rand Paul's wife bought some in February of 2020 and it was something like 16 months before he disclosed it.

That was redemsiver, not regeneron.

But they still probably have some stock they're not disclosing. Or, like others have pointed out, they're a top donor.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, SEC said:

Literally sending $6000 per shot treatments at tax payer expense (because they have 100% socialized health care) to King Abbott in his literal mansion while children in dallas have to fly to fucking oklahoma to have tubes shoved down their throats.

Usually at least Oklahoma drives to Dallas for that

• Rage+1 2