Abbott being Abbott

Mo Horn

2 minutes ago, ChuckNorrisActionJeans said:

Yet another golden opportunity for a bigwig MAGAt to get the very best treatment and private, personal care and then declare Covid's really no big deal and everyone should just nut up and carry on with life as usual.

Vaccinated, daily testing, access to latest treatments despite being asymptomatic. Interdasting. 

• Rage+1 1

Just now, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

So legit question, if he becomes incapacitated, does that mean Dan Patrick is Gov or would it be Dade Phelan? My Texas civics classes were 30 years ago.

I doubt he'll have any serious health problems or concerns. He was (allegedly) fully vaccinated AND is getting the absolute best treatment option available. 

2 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Vaccinated, daily testing, access to latest treatments despite being asymptomatic. Interdasting. 

Could you be covid-19 positive and not know it because you aren't subject to daily or weekly testings and are asymptomatic? This has made me think.

I was fully vaxxed Pfizer around the same time as Gov. Abbott, and you just never know these days...

• Fuck You 8

7 minutes ago, ChuckNorrisActionJeans said:

Yet another golden opportunity for a bigwig MAGAt to get the very best treatment and private, personal care and then declare Covid's really no big deal and everyone should just nut up and carry on with life as usual.

And he can probably get by with only half a dose.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

boss says he got regeneron as well - it's standard procedure even for vaxxed/asymptomatic or some such. 

Just now, DonkeyCigars said:

Could you be covid-19 positive and not know it because you aren't subject to daily or weekly testings and are asymptomatic? This has made me think.

I was fully vaxxed Pfizer around the same time as Gov. Abbott, and you just never know these days...

Are you seriously asking this?  We're 18 months into this shit and people still don't know the basics.  JFC.

1 minute ago, DonkeyCigars said:

yes dude - that's why wearing facemasks is STILL IMPORTANT! A facemask physically impedes the main spreading mechanism of COVID - droplets released as we breathe and talk.

• Hook 'Em 3

3 minutes ago, DonkeyCigars said:

seriously, what the fuck is your deal?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, DonkeyCigars said:

This is fucking incredible. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Is this a real question?

Yea real question and I'll take my lumps as a dummy and just google it because I'm apparently beyond stupid, but just to try and defend my question:

I had covid-19 (pre-vaccines as an option) and it kicked my butt. I've also been vaxxed around the same time as Abbott with same vaccine. Just curious if you can be asymptomatic and not know it at all. Like, nothing, not even a little bit of fatigue or headache or whatever it is that presents as allergies, etc. 

Edited by DonkeyCigars
  • Fuck You 13

6 minutes ago, DonkeyCigars said:

Yeah, negged for stupidity.  

go away gtfo GIF

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Captainant said:

yes dude - that's why wearing facemasks is STILL IMPORTANT! A facemask physically impedes the main spreading mechanism of COVID - droplets released as we breathe and talk.

That's crazy. I was today years old when this landed for me. My mind is blown. and yes, I'm ignorant beyond belief, apparently, I'll admit that!

• Fuck You 11

5 minutes ago, DonkeyCigars said:

Yea real question and I'll take my lumps as a dummy and just google it because I'm apparently beyond stupid, but just to try and defend my question:

I had covid-19 (pre-vaccines as an option) and it kicked my butt. I've also been vaxxed around the same time as Abbott with same vaccine. Just curious if you can be asymptomatic and not know it at all. Like, nothing, not even a little bit of fatigue or headache or whatever it is that presents as allergies, etc. 

do you know what asymptomatic means? give you a hint, "a" means "without" and "symptom" means "symptom."

Edited by SEC
  • Haha 3
  • Rage+1 1

Just now, SEC said:

do you know what asymptomatic means? give you a hint, "a" means "without" and symptom means symptom.

well yea, but what I thought I heard was that truly asymptomatic was only happening in children and babies and teens/adults had symptoms that presented, from the extreme to the most basic that had people assured they were dealing with seasonal allergies or just a headache or whatever.

• Fuck You 11

3 minutes ago, DonkeyCigars said:

well yea, but what I thought I heard was that truly asymptomatic was only happening in children and babies and teens/adults had symptoms that presented, from the extreme to the most basic that had people assured they were dealing with seasonal allergies or just a headache or whatever.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

8 minutes ago, DonkeyCigars said:

This gave me an asymptomatic headache. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 4