Hunter Biden’s laptop

Hanrahan

14 minutes ago, Steamboat1874 said:

Fucking awesome right there.

What makes it so awesome is the only time Jim Jordan has nothing to say is when Swalwell is dragging his ass about ignoring his subpoena.

• Hook 'Em 2

This is hilarious to me. MTG is too fucking stupid to realize that almost every man in that room has a few dick pics floating around. And every single one of them dreams that, if they were ever to be made public, they'd need a black bar that big to be shown on television. Congrats on making your Republican colleagues fidget in jealously and envy of Hunter Biden.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

lol. Comer is now saying Hunter is involved in a human trafficking ring?  So he’s going full qanon?  These people. I can’t wait until October when Joe is a literal demon sent for the destruction of white America. 

Comer being a pedophile is basically confirmed then.  Even for a member of the "everything we say is projection" caucus, Comer really takes it to the next level.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

On 1/10/2024 at 7:03 PM, Francisco 2.0 said:

On 1/14/2024 at 10:40 AM, Biff Tannen said:

lol. Comer is now saying Hunter is involved in a human trafficking ring?  So he’s going full qanon?  These people. I can’t wait until October when Joe is a literal demon sent for the destruction of white America. 

Isn't this what these type revere Andrew Tate for?  

• 4 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

And none of this will ever be seen by the people who need to see it. Even if they did, their broken brains wouldn’t care. 

Biden’s DOJ is suppressing witnesses to protect Hunter!!1!!1!!1

1 minute ago, atomheartbevo said:

So the “FBI informant” was being handled by Russian intelligence, and the Ukrainian stuff turned out to be fake and Rudy wanted it covered up.

Now we know why Gym Jordan didn’t want Hunter testifying publicly. 

Oh because they are all liars who lie about everything.  I get it now.

• Hook 'Em 5

I feel like I'm missing something. Did those idiots just mix up the pictures they meant to show on Hannity's show? Like they were trying to compare a picture of cocaine lines to saw dust lines, and messed it all up? Or is that the actual picture members of Congress tried to say was cocaine?  

37 minutes ago, Thrawn said:

I feel like I'm missing something. Did those idiots just mix up the pictures they meant to show on Hannity's show? Like they were trying to compare a picture of cocaine lines to saw dust lines, and messed it all up? Or is that the actual picture members of Congress tried to say was cocaine?  

I'm guessing someone chopped someone sawdust to look like lines as a joke and now these morons are losing their minds over something trivial and juvenile. about right

• Hook 'Em 6

1 minute ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

I'm guessing someone chopped someone sawdust to look like lines as a joke and now these morons are losing their minds over something trivial and juvenile. about right

I mean, it just looks like saw dust fell from some boards. Nothing about that photo is unusual if you're doing wood working. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

https://www.cnn.com/2024/02/20/politics/alexander-smirnov-hunter-biden/index.html

Hunter Biden says special counsel used Alexander Smirnov’s discredited bribery claims to derail his plea deal

Surly attorneys? Does Hunter have a point? Neither the gun charge or the tax evasion appear to be related to anything Smirnov was alleging.

Is Biden's legal team saying the prosecution stance on terms of the immunity in the plea deal was clouded by the false allegations of Smirnov? How could one prove that?

Admittedly, i dont know all the ins and outs.

Edited by yoladu

1 hour ago, yoladu said:

https://www.cnn.com/2024/02/20/politics/alexander-smirnov-hunter-biden/index.html

Hunter Biden says special counsel used Alexander Smirnov’s discredited bribery claims to derail his plea deal

Surly attorneys? Does Hunter have a point? Neither the gun charge or the tax evasion appear to be related to anything Smirnov was alleging.

Is Biden's legal team saying the prosecution stance on terms of the immunity in the plea deal was clouded by the false allegations of Smirnov? How could one prove that?

Admittedly, i dont know all the ins and outs.

I think your initial analysis is probably right. This has minimal connection to Hunter's actual legal problems, as opposed to the fictional ones Comer is trying to work up. 

But, last I saw, his defense lawyer is Abbe Lowell, who is very much for real. So you can be reasonably sure that he can connect it up some way, even if kind of farfetched. 

Standard defense lawyer tactics that certain posters would decry as bad faith fascist enabling if it was someone on the other side. 

2 hours ago, Thrawn said:

The simplest answer is the correct one.

2 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

I think your initial analysis is probably right. This has minimal connection to Hunter's actual legal problems, as opposed to the fictional ones Comer is trying to work up. 

But, last I saw, his defense lawyer is Abbe Lowell, who is very much for real. So you can be reasonably sure that he can connect it up some way, even if kind of farfetched. 

Standard defense lawyer tactics that certain posters would decry as bad faith fascist enabling if it was someone on the other side. 

Well there's a pretty material difference when the law is being used to defend someone from a group of fascists trying to use the government to legitimize false information from an enemy spy to attack the son of a political enemy.

Ya know, as opposed to the current standard that you regularly defend of using the law to slow roll even starting a criminal prosecution of a nationally televised criminal act.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Captainant said:

Well there's a pretty material difference when the law is being used to defend someone from a group of fascists trying to use the government to legitimize false information from an enemy spy to attack the son of a political enemy.

Ya know, as opposed to the current standard that you regularly defend of using the law to slow roll even starting a criminal prosecution of a nationally televised criminal act.

Stop being an asshole. @TwiceHorn doesn't make the law. He is just explaining how our system currently works to you. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Captainant said:

You can miss me with legally #bothsiding Hunter Biden and trump.

In this particular case, Hunter/his lawyers are using a convenient, but largely irrelevant, fact apparently to defend very legitimate, if selective, charges brought by the DOJ of the current, non-fascist administration. 

Hunter appears to be quite guilty of tax and firearm crimes. Smirnov does not seem to have much to do with it. 

Defenders defend. Their tactics can be offensive. How offensive tends to vary with the offensiveness of the client. 

Edited by TwiceHorn

24 minutes ago, safe sex said:

I mean if it's not materially relevant to the situation, yeah it's bullshit and shouldn't be done 🤷‍♀️

We don't actually know how it can be tied up. Lowell can probably be counted on to do a better job of that than the strip mall lawyers. 

But yes initially it looks like a big legal "Squirrels!"