Desantis is a POS and needs his own thread

Gil Bang

1 hour ago, Neonmoon said:

And because Newsome isn't running for President...yet

Meatball is a candidate for 2024 and Biden is the incumbent. I mean, Newsome would wipe the floor with Shitface, but shouldn't take the bait. 

I put the odds of this actually happening at somewhere around 5%

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Bama Chick said:

I mean, let’s be shallow.

Newsome is objectively handsome. Not politician handsome either - like, real life handsome. And tall.

And with Hannity as the moderator?

Newsome will be this hot silver fox next to two dumpy shrill chubby bitches.

Newsome wins on hair and teeth alone lol.

This would be the visuals of JFK vs. Nixon on steroids.

Good point about the height. Wouldn't shock me if DeSantis will require the podiums are far apart and no hand shaking. Or perhaps ask to include Abbott so that they remain seated where heights differences are minimized.

• Haha 4

25 minutes ago, Pancho said:

He’s trying so hard to be liked

C'mon, no one says shit like that.  Violent rhetoric like that?  That's crazy.  Oh, wait:

“We’re going to ensure the woke agenda ends up in the dustbin of history,” DeSantis said Sunday.

Throughout his trip to New Hampshire, he appeared bent on demonstrating that no candidate talks tougher. He promised that, under his presidency, Mexican drug cartels would be “shot stone cold dead,” and vowed that when it comes to federal bureaucrats, “we are going to start slitting throats on Day One.”

I stand corrected.  But I'm not sure if his plan will work, seeing as how there's no shortage of drug dealers in this world:

Sleep on silk, lie like a politician,
My Uzi's my best friend, cold as a mortician.
Lock me up, it's genocidal catastrophe,
There'll be another one after me!

10 hours ago, bolverk said:

Along with a pitch of the whine that'll make all the moms take Calgon bubble baths.

Understand Captain America GIF

1 hour ago, Lurch said:

Newsome is the one fishing

Yep, can't be a stalking horse if nobody takes the bait.  Okay, that's a weird mix of analogies.

But anyways, I have a feeling this is ultimately Newsome lining up for 2028, even though it benefits Biden in the here and now.  It's ultimately giving the national audience a look at Newsome (and there will be plenty of social media clips flying around).

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, kevwun said:

You know there's a lot of support for you when you're a nationally known candidate running for President and you're drawing crowds of 30 people at your events.

Why the fuck is he still a thing?  He's down like 30 points.  This is silly.  

1 hour ago, Bullneck said:

C'mon, no one says shit like that.  Violent rhetoric like that?  That's crazy.  Oh, wait:

I stand corrected.  But I'm not sure if his plan will work, seeing as how there's no shortage of drug dealers in this world:

Sleep on silk, lie like a politician,
My Uzi's my best friend, cold as a mortician.
Lock me up, it's genocidal catastrophe,
There'll be another one after me!

So I guess he's pretty much wiped out drug dealing in Florida.

• Hook 'Em 2

11 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

I know Desantis has no chance, and I know Trump’s brazen dishonesty and batshit insanity has kind of shattered all norms already … but can we pause a moment and just acknowledge how fucked up things are when the governor of Florida and one of the leading figures in the two mainstream political parties is campaigning on shooting people and slitting throats?   Can we just have like a national “Everyone go outside and stop poisoning your brains for a little while” holiday or something?  What are we even doing?

I think plenty of people are abhorred by that statement. Add it to the pile. Dude is digging his own political grave. he's likely already won the last election he ever will

5 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Good point about the height. Wouldn't shock me if DeSantis will require the podiums are far apart and no hand shaking. Or perhaps ask to include Abbott so that they remain seated where heights differences are minimized.

they’ll be sitting down 

3 hours ago, longhornmatt said:

I know Desantis has no chance, and I know Trump’s brazen dishonesty and batshit insanity has kind of shattered all norms already … but can we pause a moment and just acknowledge how fucked up things are when the governor of Florida and one of the leading figures in the two mainstream political parties is campaigning on shooting people and slitting throats?   Can we just have like a national “Everyone go outside and stop poisoning your brains for a little while” holiday or something?  What are we even doing?

Do you think it's like 2014 or something?  Dude, this shit is WAY past us.

2 hours ago, longhornmatt said:

Soundin a little bit woke there, son.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, tchookem said:

DEI initiatives don't address the wrongs of people not being created equal. They address the wrongs of people not being treated equal.

I wish I could rep this twice. Fantastic post and this should be the response every time they try to air that bullshit. How they're created has got nothing to do with it. 

Also, Newsom should wear gator skin boots when he destroys DeSantis. He won't need lifts inside them like DeSantis is using. 

• Hook 'Em 1

5 hours ago, longhornmatt said:

It is, but even Trump doesn’t go around overtly talking about slitting throats.  Not even when he’s trying to incite mobs to kill his Vice President … oh, ok I see your point. Maybe we are past this.

Slitting throats? Not exactly.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-2nd-amendment-folks-stop-clintons-supreme-court/story?id=41239648

28 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

He’s such an odd person ….

Ok in this clip:

1) ron and someone else are holding their beer bottles by the base instead of the neck.  That makes your hand cold and your beer warm. Hope I don’t hurt feelings here when I say you have to be an idiot to hold a beer like that unless you are using a koozie. 

2) he takes a drink with his right and left hand.  Probably because his right hand is cold so he switches, but how often do you drink from both hands in close succession when both hands are free to use?

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Ok in this clip:

1) ron and someone else are holding their beer bottles by the base instead of the neck.  That makes your hand cold and your beer warm. Hope I don’t hurt feelings here when I say you have to be an idiot to hold a beer like that unless you are using a koozie. 

2) he takes a drink with his right and left hand.  Probably because his right hand is cold so he switches, but how often do you drink from both hands in close succession when both hands are free to use?

At best you're describing how a wannabe dictator awkwardly drinks beer. At worst the lizard person is susceptible to cold and is displaying it for all to see. Either way, fuck him. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 4

8 hours ago, RDCanecutter said:

They're gonna drag down Florida schools and STILL not get better in football.

"I just need to ask you a few question..."

"Fire away"

"You're gonna want to be careful using gun-based metaphors, we had a shooting here last spring."

"Oh God I'm so sorry"

"Don't be too sorry, it's the reason we had an opening"

--

"What were some of the benefits of slavery to the slaves?"

----

"That's like saying Auschwitz was a weight loss camp!"

"Can't count that unfortunately because the benefits of the Holocaust is a part of our World History standards"

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 2
  • Drool 1

9 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Now do beer cans.

15 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

He’s such an odd person ….

This one is painful too: 

Loser DeSantis supporter: "My dad played football for Yale."

Loser says his dad graduated in 1957 and somehow claims they were national champions. Meatball says something about Yale being a powerhouse in the 30's -- they were good but powerhouse is a bit much -- and there being like three or four Heisman trophies at the school. They have two.

Then he ends by putting his hand on Meatball's shoulder and it appears he is about to tell him that he's going to pray for him.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Ok in this clip:

Maybe you should drink your beer faster you woke pussy. 😁

(I can bet with near certainty that during the course of this event Meatball made some variation of this statement: "See, it's not Bud Light!")