A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

6 hours ago, Sawbonz said:

Context? 14 sec clip is ridiculous. Does he think he’s running against Obama? Is it some random theoretical race and he’s just being his normal racist asshole self?

He's claiming he saved the government 1.7 billion by negotiating the price down on 2 already in production Air Force ones from Boeing. He didn't actually do anything other than make statements using made up numbers and threaten to cancel the plane orders. The Air Force negotiates the cost of Air Force one. He also in the article I saw from 2018 only claimed 1 billion saved so he's still just throwing out random numbers. Dudes a pathological liar and racist and that's what the 14 second clip sums up.

• Hook 'Em 5

1 hour ago, Covri said:

He's claiming he saved the government 1.7 billion by negotiating the price down on 2 already in production Air Force ones from Boeing. He didn't actually do anything other than make statements using made up numbers and threaten to cancel the plane orders. The Air Force negotiates the cost of Air Force one. He also in the article I saw from 2018 only claimed 1 billion saved so he's still just throwing out random numbers. Dudes a pathological liar and racist and that's what the 14 second clip sums up.

Donald Trump strong-arming Boeing to cut the cost of Presidential jets is the apex of American capitalism.  And by apex, I mean…

fonzie-jumping.gif

• Hook 'Em 1

On 4/2/2024 at 11:11 PM, Degenerate Gardner said:

The inability or unwillingness to plainly call Trump what he is typifies our national problem. .... a "poisonous snake"

This is 100% spot on. It's absolutely infuriating. But, with all due respect, your post does not identify what Trump is: 

Donald Trump is a f*cking fascist! Anyone who supports Trump is a fascist or enabling fascism and theocracy. MAGA-GQP is a Christian-fascist party seeking a dictatorship under Biblical rule. 

Of course, some people (including some in Surly) use fascism and theocracy to describe what's going down in America.

But, our mainstream media and society are largely in denial, still warped by the propaganda of "American Exceptionalism" and the failure of secular educational systems. Hence all the terms used in denial: extremists, far right, hard right, conservatives, authoritarians, Christian nationalists, MAGAts, Trumpers, morons, cultists, grifters, chuds, idiots, clowns, incompetents, this timeline, we're in a simulation ... and the list goes on and on. Anything but the hard truth. Fascism includes racism, patriotism, nationalism, fervor, violence, hatred of targeted groups, etc. And zillions of evangelicals-fundamentalists are yelling for a Biblical dictatorship -- theocracy.

Here's some news for anyone still in denial, like Merrick Garland. 

45-50% of the voters in this nation are absolutely ready for fascism and theocracy. And many are ready to steal the election, if needed. 

Bottom line, come November, it's possible this nation will have crossed the point of no return .... and then it's FAFO on a massive scale for decades.

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

7 hours ago, BevoAbyss said:

extremists, far right, hard right, conservatives, authoritarians, Christian nationalists, MAGAts, Trumpers, morons, cultists, grifters, chuds, idiots, clowns, incompetents

Edited by dcbc
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 4

Hell yeah

Putin - You should change Dulles Airport to Trump. His agents made life difficult for us Soviets

GQP - Hell yes! Your commie interests align with our own - first Reagan Airport. Now Trump Airport. Jesus Airport in Baltimore!

25 minutes ago, TexEx15 said:

David Rose Comedy GIF by Schitt's Creek

Okay, so there was no music.  And we're just not talking about the fact that he didn't do the double-handed jerk-off move.  Just the one-hand, because they were talking about children?  Who, you know...have smaller genitals.  Somebody please tell me what in the ever living fuck is going on 'cause i'm freaking the fuck out.  I know he sexually molested Ivanka but is this like an pre-teen micro dick Eric thing, or?  

3 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

He is absolutely perfect as a House troll, and I hope he doesn't preemptively end his career by trying to be more than that.

This. Don’t think your internet popularity among the left is going to translate into a winning senate or gov campaign in Florida. It’s not going to.

He has a great role in the House right now and could be in line for a committee chair in 2025 

Your week ending market update from Bullneck Securities.  Our current recommendation is "SELL." 

At the rate this is tanking in 8 more trading sessions the value will be $0.01:

image.thumb.png.e6acfd7b15b295ff93e6042cd2a05282.png

Edited by Bullneck
Grammar is hard.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

28 minutes ago, Snake Diggity said:

I know this might make me pathetic, but the day Donald Trump dies might be the best day of my life that I have to look forward to.  I am already married and have had all the kids I’m going to have.  My children are wonderful and I’m sure will often do things over the next 2 decades that will bring me much joy, but nothing that will make me happier than knowing Trump is gone forever.  I don’t really care if they get married and I don’t expect to live long enough to get grandkids.  I don’t expect to complete any personal or career achievements that will eclipse Trumps death in terms of how happy it will make me.  I hate that motherfucker so much.  His existence is akin to having sticker burrs lining my asshole.

It does not make you pathetic.  It doesn't even make you bad.  There are just people throughout history we are right in celebrating the demise of.  It's how good v. evil works.  Not saying I'm good or you're good.  Just that he's a humungous bag of shit who has already almost, and may still, topple the greatest Republic the world has ever known.  Oh, and caused the death of about a million people to boot.  There is no shame in celebrating his demise.  We'll have some people that get upset at our jovial celebration, but fuck 'em...I'll come heavy.  

He is going to die this Autumn/Winter.  My biggest worry is how hard I'm gonna party at my old age and attempt to stay clean & sober.  We need to make a doodle poll or signup link deal where we all agree to look after one another so like one person gets to shoot fireworks and binge drink and put champagne-laced cocaine up their ass while somebody keeps an eye on them and then we switch out (not the ass thing) and the next person watches sober as the other person goes fucking nuts.  And we're gonna need a lot of strippers.  And maybe a clown.  And a firetruck.  And a boat.  Or like one of those fire station boats that puts out maritime fires.  And a donkey.  That can drive a boat but can also hold its liquor.  And a girl named Sheila.  Or a goat named Sheila.  And a bunch of gauze.  And condoms.  And $2 bills.  And some chapstick and nasal spray.  But mostly $2 bills.  And the gauze.  And the chicks.  

Think about the Uber surge-pricing that night?  I should start a one-week "Trump is Dead" ride-share platform that week.  We could name our price and people will pay it gladly and tip generously.  "click share, standard, or premium."  and then "click here to bring your own hooker, fireworks, air pistol, craft cocktail, syringe, or live squirrel for 15% more."  

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

18 hours ago, Snake Diggity said:

I know this might make me pathetic, but the day Donald Trump dies might be the best day of my life that I have to look forward to.  I am already married and have had all the kids I’m going to have.  My children are wonderful and I’m sure will often do things over the next 2 decades that will bring me much joy, but nothing that will make me happier than knowing Trump is gone forever.  I don’t really care if they get married and I don’t expect to live long enough to get grandkids.  I don’t expect to complete any personal or career achievements that will eclipse Trumps death in terms of how happy it will make me.  I hate that motherfucker so much.  His existence is akin to having sticker burrs lining my asshole.

Uh Huh Reaction GIF by Originals

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Snake Diggity said:

I would prefer he drop dead right now, but kicking it in right after getting his ass kicked in the election would also work.  Biden could come on global TV and declare a worldwide holiday in celebration. 

• Hook 'Em 6

Just now, Fudge Nuggets said:

I would prefer he drop dead right now, but kicking it in right after getting his ass kicked in the election would also work.  Biden could come on global TV and declare a worldwide holiday in celebration. 

I wonder what his funeral will look like. If you're, say, Obama, how hard would that be to even attend and attempt to put on a sad face? Does Hillary have to go with Bill? 

2 minutes ago, Red Five said:

I wonder what his funeral will look like. If you're, say, Obama, how hard would that be to even attend and attempt to put on a sad face? Does Hillary have to go with Bill? 

No one with any integrity is attending that piece of shit’s funeral.  His damn kids probably won’t even attend.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

I know the preferred choice is him dropping dead before the election but how sweet would it be for him to be in prison after another Biden ass kicking and him seeing a viral recording of Pete Davidson plowing Melania & Ivanka to orgasmic bliss?

Last few posts raise an interesting point.  Bush, Clinton, and Obama would still do the standup thing and attend and put their gameface on in the spirit of bipartisan honor.  Like to the church ceremony (either FL or NYC) itself which is easy to close off.  But I would think none of them would walk through the Rotunda if he ends up lying in state because of the massive security risk it would present to them by the thousands of fucking lunatics that would be in and around such an affair.  And then the actual burial into the ground, that would be tempting to show up and mock, but I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.  Because there's gonna be way too many violent psychopaths there just looking for a protestor to hurt.  Not worth it all.  But the security risks will be like  nothing America has ever seen.  My plan is to go celebrate at the Texas Capitol and then start my bender but even then, you'll have some open carry mourners just looking to start some shit and I don't know that trust DPS that much.  

But yeah, I think the former Presidents show up to the 'church ceremony' which I'll give everything I own to any MAGA lunatic that can even name Trump's denomination let alone which church he attends on the reg.  Then his batshit crew tailgates to line up to view his body in state.  And I gotta feeling something bad happens at the actual burial proceeding either at the family plot in NYC or some turn hole burial plot at one of his golf courses.  The real issue, as we've discussed, is obviously massive celebrations will break out all over the country that will make Mardi Gras look like the an SAT prep-course.  And you'll have some MAGA folks just driving around looking to 'avenge' his name and hurt people they feel are disrespecting their false messiah.  But I still think there's a way to arrange a false-flag arrangement in many cities where they just end up shooting each other instead of real Americans.  I'm still pissed off at myself for not being able to figure out how to do it.  

• Hook 'Em 1