A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

17 hours ago, Macanudo said:

Remember a few years ago when Trump said he could shoot someone and people would still vote for him?

Trump could sit next to Putin during a news conference advocating for Russian troops to take D.C. by force and declare Trump Dictator For Life with allegiance to Russia and 35-40% of the country would go along with it.

Dead-on, balls accurate. 

Yeah, because Tariff Embargoes!  

"Lobo, you don't even know what a tariff or an embargo is, do you?"

No, but the ChiComs do, and they're the ones embargoing the tariffs.  

13 months later, these federal law enforcement officials noticed something unusual when somebody packed up a large, heavy box labeled "Books" months before the election  and then called "Friends" the day before January 20th to help with the rest?  This seemed normal to the people who've presided over a dozen presidential transitions before 2021?  Mmmmkay.

Because the world needs another Trump book.....

While President Trump was in office, staff in the White House residence periodically discovered wads of printed paper clogging a toilet — and believed the president had flushed pieces of paper, Maggie Haberman scoops in her forthcoming book, "Confidence Man."

No wonder he was always bitching about low flow toilets. As an aside, I can't imagine the PTSD that would accompany any job that included Trump toilet detail. I hope those people have been provided the care they so desperately  need. 

• Hook 'Em 1

27 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Did he literally wipe his ass with the documents? Or was it just metaphorical like how he treated the Constitution? Does this give new meaning to the phrase, “morning constitutional?”

So many questions. 

Maybe he ate them as well but his system didn’t handle it well

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Trump's trade deal with China, just like his trade embargo before, turned out to be a massive failure. China ended up buying fewer goods than in previous years.

https://reason.com/2022/02/09/trumps-phase-one-trade-deal-with-china-was-a-total-failure-just-like-the-trade-war/

Librul fehgs!  RINOs!  Clearly not patriots.

Edited by TwiceHorn

In less than a week, We went from "he doesn't write/read, so there are no documents" to

"There were some documents, but we shredded them" to

"The documents that weren't shredded, he just tore to pieces.  But we taped them back together" to

"We saved some whole documents, but we sent them to Mar-a-Lago" to

"We didn't send all the documents to Mar-a-Lago because we destroyed some of them in burn bags first" to

"We didn't burn all the documents that remained, the President ate some of them" to 

"The documents he couldn't eat, he tried to flush down the toilet" to

????????  Not even gonna bother with lame lobo attempt.  Because it'll be something none of us could possibly fathom on a mescaline bender.  

12 hours ago, lemonlime said:

But her emails.

What have you got on the distinguished gentleman from Illinois?

Some pretty good stuff.

- S.E.C. investigation,     .

- You got stocks?

I want something embarrassing!

Something sexual!

Little boys, midgets, that sort of thing.

- Cows!I don't give a god damn!

- Come on, Kermit.

If we do that, we're no better than he is.

We are no better than he is.

2 hours ago, Blotto said:

No wonder he was always bitching about low flow toilets.

I had forgotten about this, but it make so much sense now, in the simulation's sense of humor anyway.  Of course he's too stupid to realize his toilets were clogged because he kept flushing documents.  Just, of course.

2 hours ago, Blotto said:

Because the world needs another Trump book.....

No wonder he was always bitching about low flow toilets. As an aside, I can't imagine the PTSD that would accompany any job that included Trump toilet detail. I hope those people have been provided the care they so desperately  need. 

Just came here to post this.

Jesus Christ, you fucking Liberal Cucks.  Calm the fuck down.  Look at the fucking photos from your precious Washington Post commie rag.

The documents are in bins clearly labeled with the Presidential Seal so as to avoid theft.  And both handles on every single rubbermaid are fastened into place with the magic "click" sound.  There is zero fucking concern here except the bullshit hysteria y'all make up.  And they're being loaded into a heavily secured panel truck that can only be accessed with a key, a crowbar, industrial pliers, or $300 cash and a handjob to the driver.  What the fuck is all this fake news bullshit about?  You guys would find fault in anything Trump does.  

1 hour ago, Red Five said:

I haven't really been following this too closely. Has there been a reason given as to why all of these docs were taken to Mar a Lago? 

He doesn’t know the rules, he doesn’t care, he has no respect for the office or anything else and fuck you he’ll do what he wants.

He actually kept the hurricane map he altered with a Sharpie. That should probably hang in the Smithsonian someday.

6202442efa4f1f00182668c1?width=750&forma

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, TheStoicPaisano said:

He doesn’t do the cyber, probably handing them off in person to all the Russians who bought property in South Florida.

Or Jared's doing the cyber. 

If he was just trying to conceal top secret documents, why wouldn't he just eat them, flush them down the toilet, or put them in the fireplace.  He was giving the documents to someone.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, lemonlime said:

If he was just trying to conceal top secret documents, why wouldn't he just eat them, flush them down the toilet, or put them in the fireplace.  He was giving the documents to someone.

The Office Thank You GIF

If he wanted them destroyed, they would have been destroyed.

They were some kind of leverage for him.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Lobo said:

If somebody wants to go halfsies with me, toilet paper with "Trump Documents" printed on every square.  $2/roll.  We'd make millions.

[raises hand] Once, long ago, I got hold of a klan-type newspaper, cut it into 4" wide strips, and taped them together so I could put them on the toilet paper roll in a bathroom I thought they might use.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement