Identifying Trump rioters

Tuco

26 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

Yep, let's continue to look the other way from such things.

It's not illegal to belong to those organizations, among many others who are not all that palatable/ savory/ noble.

prosecute illegal actions.

It's weird as fuck getting this vibe from alleged embracers of liberty. Some on here lose their shit at the first indication cops have overstepped their bounds... yet in this case, you seem to fucking love the idea.

"we're just observing you because you scary..."

Edited by slorch

44 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Yes and no. Being in the military is a different ballgame. If you indicate that you will not be loyal to your oath...it’s pretty ducking dumb to wait till disloyal troops pull their own Sadat assassination.

Want to be a member of an organization dedicated to fighting AGAINST the US government? Cool. You don’t get to be in the military sworn to protect the constitutional government.

I read the passage to mean watch the retirees coming to the commissaries. Of course it's different for active duty( preaching to choir.)

I made that differentiation, as opposed to barracks or workstation parking lots where only active duty/ civilian employees would be.

Edited by slorch

8 minutes ago, slorch said:

It's not illegal to belong to those organizations, among many others who are not all that palatable/ savory/ noble.

prosecute illegal actions.

It's weird as fuck getting this vibe from alleged embracers of liberty. Some on here lose their shit at the first indication cops have overstepped their bounds... yet in this case, you seem to fucking love the idea.

"we're just observing you because you scary..."

Christ, you fucking strawman like L. Frank Baum.  I asked a simple question, you start railing at the voices in your tinpot head.

Let's try again. Do you believe the people have a right to give money to designated terrorist organizations?

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Herpa Derpa said:

Christ, you fucking strawman like L. Frank Baum.  I asked a simple question, you start railing at the voices in your tinpot head.

Let's try again. Do you believe the people have a right to give money to designated terrorist organizations?

that isn't what you asked.  You cited simple membership. get off your highhorse and discuss...

yeah, splitting hairs, but I wasn't assuming financial obligations, with regard to certain stickers on people's cars.

and I answered your question, before you changed it to financing terrorism.

Edited by slorch

2 minutes ago, Herpa Derpa said:

Correct, you already answered the first question. So I asked another.

no.  You talked shit and changed the question.  then you bitched that i hadn't answered the second question yet.

43 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

Are you ok with this @slorch ?

I already said I'm not cool with many organizations whose memberships are not illegal.

Why is this so fucking difficult?  Cancel culture rotting your fucking brains?  If you hate them, they must be stopped!!!

Prosecute illegal acts.   That is the starting place.  What the fuck have we been protesting for?  Oh...some have forgotten...

Edited by slorch

11 minutes ago, slorch said:

I already said I'm not cool with many organizations whose memberships are not illegal.

Why is this so fucking difficult?  Cancel culture rotting your fucking brains?  If you hate them, they must be stopped!!!

Prosecute illegal acts.   That is the starting place.  What the fuck have we been protesting for?  Oh...some have forgotten...

Planning terroristic acts is illegal I believe. But you have to be following their actions and communications to know that they are doing it. 

12 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

So you're cool with an Oathkeeper being a deputy or a city council member or a county commissioner?

How about the Klan?

Full on Nazi ok too?

How did you feel about keeping an eye on BLM?

Those Islamic orgs, I guess they're fine too.

So that Patriot Act, what was that all about anyway?

Prosecute illegal acts.  Don't overstep that.

Seems like that'd be a unified approach, especially with all of the bernards and captainant motherfuckers on here.

10 minutes ago, slorch said:

Prosecute illegal acts.  Don't overstep that.

Seems like that'd be a unified approach, especially with all of the bernards and captainant motherfuckers on here.

Wellman didn't say prosecute them. His suggestion was to check them out. 

You can be a raging asshole nazi but I won't turn you in until you're breaking the law. Or telling everyone you're planning on it.

I will however tell everyone that will listen, "Yeah, he's an asshole. Fuckin nazi too. I refuse to do business with him."

8 hours ago, RDCanecutter said:

She's got a greasy Myrna Minkoff vibe to her.

pronounced "greezy."

She must be lashed until she drops.

7 hours ago, Gourmand said:

“When contemplating college liberals, you really regret once again that John Walker is not getting the death penalty. We need to execute people like John Walker in order to physically intimidate liberals, by making them realize that they can be killed too. Otherwise they will turn out to be outright traitors.”

spacer.png

Dude, spoiler that shit

• Haha 1

O.M.G. This is disturbing and enlightening. It shows how we can’t logic them out of it, and how laughing at and dismissing them is at our great, great peril. Trump gone or no, minds won’t be changed for millions of similar brain-washed people.

Long video but worth it (to me)

Also, God just told me to have a martini.

This is a REALLY interesting video re: #bullhornlady #pinkhatlady.  Cop's sister?  Relative?  Friend? Could explain knowledge of building layout.  (Or is that a rioter that grabbed a helmet from the ground, that's the more probably explanation actually)

Edited by UTCzech III

1 hour ago, 956 Worldwide said:

I don’t follow Starnes or care to search his feed, but I would put better than even odds that there’s a tweet in his past about how NFL owners and fans have a right to blackball Kaepernick.

I'm not willing to scroll through Twitter either, but here are some columns:

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/todd-starnes-kaepernick-and-the-culture-jihadists-are-going-to-target-old-glory-next

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/todd-starnes-colin-kaepernick-is-only-qualified-to-endorse-knee-pads

https://www.toddstarnes.com/politics/unamerican-colin-kaepernick-was-triggered-by-a-patriotic-shoe/

1 hour ago, 956 Worldwide said:

I don’t follow Starnes or care to search his feed, but I would put better than even odds that there’s a tweet in his past about how NFL owners and fans have a right to blackball Kaepernick.

It's not a conservative purge, Todd.

It's an asshole purge.

• Hook 'Em 1