Identifying Trump rioters

Tuco

“You can’t stop this!” Klein yelled during one of the assaults in the lower west tunnel at the U.S. Capitol, which was the site of some of the worst violence of the attack. At one point, prosecutors said, Klein "wedged a police riot shield in between the doors, helping to force the doors back open and allowing rioters to continue their assaults on police."

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

“You can’t stop this!” Klein yelled during one of the assaults in the lower west tunnel at the U.S. Capitol, which was the site of some of the worst violence of the attack. At one point, prosecutors said, Klein "wedged a police riot shield in between the doors, helping to force the doors back open and allowing rioters to continue their assaults on police."

70 months

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 2

Got this reply from Grider's wife when I asked them about the future of the vineyard:

Yes! We have just moved to our vineyard! It is only 9 miles away from our original storefront. We have even more amazing perks for your wine tour now, including, tours of our barrel room and wine making facility and opportunities to see the sheep (our vineyard weed eaters). As well as our fabulous wines for you to sample and delicious charcuterie to pair with them. Let me know if you have any questions. Crystal Grider Winemaker & Owner Kissing Tree Vineyards 254-859-8039 830 FM 1950 Eddy, TX 76524 Kissingtreevineyards.com

Visit the new location while you can.  Because they're about to have distribution issues that put a damper on their income and ability to pay on the new note.

• Haha 1

Our Merlot is has a buttery toast at the start with a well balanced melody of blackberry and oak.

-----

Often when we begin our journey into the world of wine, our exploration starts with sweet rose with reds appearing unapproachable. When we do try our first re, it is often sweeter and softer. This is such a wine. Perfect for both the beginning red drinker or for the seasoned wine traveler. 

Outstanding marketing there, J6 Barbie.

2 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

Outstanding marketing there, J6 Barbie.

"This is such a wine."  I've have listened to a thousand pretentious oenophiles that don't know what the fuck they're talking about but at least nobody ever said/wrote "This is such a wine" in the history of tasting notes.  Sounds exactly like something Trump would say about his now bankrupt wine company.

"I have wines.  Such wines.  I know the best wines."  

My apologies to the innocent employees and donkeys of the Kissing Tree Vineyard.  But you should always google your future employer for any previous bankruptcies and/or coup attempts.  Also, I'm so fucking tech illiterate, I didn't realize the bot thing would start working so fast.  We were just gonna have their distributor drop them from off-premise sales around the region.  I got the dumb idea when we got Kyle Rittenhouse banned from his brewery appearance/fundraising grift in Bryan-College Station earlier this year.  When there's alcohol sales involved, you can really make bad people suffer.  Not sure why, but it's way easier than taking on organized religion or the Dutch.

5 minutes ago, GoPokes83 said:

I have a friend that was all Trump all the time. She went to DC for the election protests or whatever you’d call them. She walked to the Capitol and was fukn giddy posting pictures and videos of her and her friend standing on the lawn with the riot going on in the background. A few days later when the writing was on the wall that this wasn’t the cool take back the stolen election event she thought it was it was suddenly radio silence from this chick. Deleted her FB and Twitter, etc and has been basically keeping the lowest profile imaginable. I ran into a guy from her tiny hometown and during the conversation he told me he grew up with a guy he thought may have been her first husband. I hadn’t talked to her in about 6 months and messaged her to ask if that was her first husband’s (She’s been married 6 times) name and she asked how in the world I could know that. I told her I was contracting to the J6 commission doing background checks on potential indictees. Immediately blocked.

i hope you sent her info to the FBI

6 minutes ago, GoPokes83 said:

I have a friend that was all Trump all the time. She went to DC for the election protests or whatever you’d call them. She walked to the Capitol and was fukn giddy posting pictures and videos of her and her friend standing on the lawn with the riot going on in the background. A few days later when the writing was on the wall that this wasn’t the cool take back the stolen election event she thought it was it was suddenly radio silence from this chick. Deleted her FB and Twitter, etc and has been basically keeping the lowest profile imaginable. I ran into a guy from her tiny hometown and during the conversation he told me he grew up with a guy he thought may have been her first husband. I hadn’t talked to her in about 6 months and messaged her to ask if that was her first husband’s (She’s been married 6 times) name and she asked how in the world I could know that. I told her I was contracting to the J6 commission doing background checks on potential indictees. Immediately blocked.

^

that sounds like good work if you can get it.  

Boss/Prosecutor, "We need to run the complete 37-step deep check on these people with digital, print, HUMINT, SIGINT, history, background, full scan of all online records both personal and public.  Do the FBI-type coverage plus the 37-step process on top of it.  You have 30 days and we'll pay you the usual commission plus 20%."

"Uh, I'm already finished.  They posted where they were going, posted what they did as they were doing it, showed their faces while they were doing it.  And most of them left their driver's license and social security cards at the Capitol for some reason."

12 hours ago, El Tri said:

i hope you sent her info to the FBI

Why?  For standing on the capitol lawn?

I'm all for prosecuting every one of these fucksticks who committed violence or actually entered the capitol building, but it doesn't sound like she was part of that.

• Like 1

Jared Luther Owens, 41, of Farmington, Missouri, and Jason William Wallis, 49, of St. Clair, Missouri, were charged Oct. 26 in federal court in Washington, D.C., with obstruction of law enforcement during a civil disorder and assault on law enforcement with a deadly or dangerous weapon, both felonies.

https://www.kansascity.com/news/politics-government/article281230743.html

• Like 1

On 11/9/2023 at 9:07 PM, jimmyjazz said:

I'm all for prosecuting every one of these fucksticks who committed violence or actually entered the capitol building, but it doesn't sound like she was part of that.

i'm totally sure she was only standing outside and never went inside. fuck all those people. turn her info to the FBI and let them make the decision

• Hook 'Em 3

At the very least, she's a witness.

Call her in, question her. If (when) she lies to the FBI, charge her.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Chewbacca said:

I love that they're still arresting these assholes.  Just picked up 2 guys in CO who got turned in by a mutual acquaintance.

https://coloradosun.com/2023/11/14/two-el-paso-county-men-arrested-jan-6-riot/

"Schulze was wearing a red Hawaiian-style shirt"

Well isn't that a shame? a boogaloo boy getting arrested and facing federal felonies...  Enjoy prison shitbags!

First, she only posted pics of herself on the lawn, you don't know what else she did. 

But I think the idea was generally that she was a huge Trumpkin, and was terrified of being arrested or associated with the J6 stuff after the fact, so that guy used the opportunity to just scare the living fuck out of her. Not that she should be actually indicted. 

• Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

I was pretty pissed that for a while, Hawaiian shirts were associated with Trumpkins.  I have a nice collection damnit.

My son has a nice baseball cap he got from a buddy who played ball for Incarnate Word.  It's red.  The boy came home with it and said "so....something I can never wear in public" and tossed it in a drawer.

Trumpkins ruin everything they touch.

• Hook 'Em 1

I have considered making up a bunch of blue hats with Make America Good Again on them, but I don't know about possible copyright problems, and I really don't want to copycat the assholes, even if it is to put them down.

American NAZIs used it back in the 30’s. Think you’re good on common use. I’m not a lawyer. You may wish to consult with David Komie or Thomas J Henry.

2 hours ago, Scheiss Meister said:

I have considered making up a bunch of blue hats with Make America Good Again on them, but I don't know about possible copyright problems, and I really don't want to copycat the assholes, even if it is to put them down.

Different enough and a parody, which has gained quite a bit of traction as a trademark defense these days.  You're probably good.

HOWEVER, those assholes still might sue, and that could be unpleasant, even though I think you'd probably win.