Mentally unstable radical Republican? Oh you mean Marjorie!

Pancho

Marjorie with the hot take about Ukraine's grain production and how it is affecting global supply and thus costs.

Ukraine produced 85 million metric tons of grain in 2021 (#7 worldwide)

China produced 634 million metric tons (#1 worldwide)

US produced 453 million metric tons (#2 worldwide)

India produced 356 million metric tons (#3 worldwide)

Russian Federation produced 118 million metric tons (#4 worldwide)

Brazil produced 112 million metric tons (#5 worldwide)

Argentina produced 88 million metric tons (#6 worldwide)

So in 2021, Ukraine cranked out . . . 4.6% of the top 7 producers' output.  Good point, Marjorie.  Ukraine is clearly "the breadbasket of the world".

What a fucking idiot.

Edited by jimmyjazz
  • Hook 'Em 3

Her solution to Joe Biden is to remove him and have kamala swear in?

I mean, I understand that they will try to impeach and removed her the day after, or after a well earned recess, but after her is a moderate R Californian. And at some point, people might catch on that might be political partisanship that is driving this sudden string of impeachment-removals. 

I'm sure she’s multiple moves ahead though. 

11 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Her solution to Joe Biden is to remove him and have kamala swear in?

I mean, I understand that they will try to impeach and removed her the day after, or after a well earned recess, but after her is a moderate R Californian. And at some point, people might catch on that might be political partisanship that is driving this sudden string of impeachment-removals. 

I'm sure she’s multiple moves ahead though. 

The Democrat led Senate is not going to remove Biden. Unlike the Trump removal vote, there will not be one single Dem Senator to go along with this. And no, not even Sinema or Manchin 

We are now in the timeline where every person who is president from 2020 onwards will have at least one impeachment vote against them, successful or vote, if their party does not hold the House. 

Will this one be successful? I have my doubts that a bunch of vulnerable GOP congresspersons are going to voluntarily vote to impeach Biden over…. nothing, before a presidential election year.  14 Republicans in Biden-won districts would be committing suicide. It only takes 4 for McCarthy to chicken out and kill it before it hits the floor, because an impeachment vote being killed on a roll call vote would be disastrous for them. 

Edited by Js1
  • Hook 'Em 1

21 hours ago, Zonahorn said:

I need to update my list.

Lara Trump's Big Dog Ranch Rescue used 1.8 million dollars worth of charity money give for dog rescue to pay for events at Mar-A-Lago.

Eric Trump stole money from cancer kids.

Donald Trump stole money from vets and was fined two million dollars.

George Santos stole money from a homeless vet's dying dog

and now MTG's campaign manager created a fake charity and raised money for victims of an Ohio train derailment.

The party of family values, folks. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 3

20 minutes ago, Matuka said:

I sure Marge didn't like this, the great orange one giving love to her nemesis.

She is one of the most hideous creatures to ever walk this earth, both inside and out.  And I'm including some long-extinct species, like some giant warthog that defended itself by having self-erupting boils, and stabbed its fellow warthogs with its tusks just for the fun of it.

• Hook 'Em 1

15 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

She is one of the most hideous creatures to ever walk this earth, both inside and out.  And I'm including some long-extinct species, like some giant warthog that defended itself by having self-erupting boils, and stabbed its fellow warthogs with its tusks just for the fun of it.

Never forget:

7-26-jigsaw.jpg

• Haha 2

On 8/11/2023 at 10:17 PM, jimmyjazz said:

Marjorie with the hot take about Ukraine's grain production and how it is affecting global supply and thus costs.

Ukraine produced 85 million metric tons of grain in 2021 (#7 worldwide)

China produced 634 million metric tons (#1 worldwide)

US produced 453 million metric tons (#2 worldwide)

India produced 356 million metric tons (#3 worldwide)

Russian Federation produced 118 million metric tons (#4 worldwide)

Brazil produced 112 million metric tons (#5 worldwide)

Argentina produced 88 million metric tons (#6 worldwide)

So in 2021, Ukraine cranked out . . . 4.6% of the top 7 producers' output.  Good point, Marjorie.  Ukraine is clearly "the breadbasket of the world".

What a fucking idiot.

well that and the price of wheat is now considerably lower than when the war began.

image.png.df61d42db8f8378bec946de9ae5b5b1d.png

She’s a special breed of ditchpig.
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Trump winning in 2024 = Secretary of State MTG. He'd use a 2nd term to go scorched earth on all of his political enemies, foreign and domestic. And what better way to give a big middle finger to NATO than to send the three-toed spawn of Satan + a garden gnome on international junkets where she can stick her finger up her ass and fling shit all over  our European allies?

1 hour ago, YGIFS said:

Kak?

Yeah, can't do anything with that pre-fix for a woman who I have photographs of being spit-roasted by three dudes (don't let the math hurt you).  

Kak?  Hmm.  

I guess Cock is too big a stretch phonically.  

I thought it stood for "Karen-ass Karen" 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Was it a movie or a Chris Rock standup with the "Ya' Kracker-Ass Kracker."  Whatever it was, it was 25 years ahead of its time.  Or behind it's time.  Either way. Salient.  Or salivant, Like a spit-roast.

• Hook 'Em 2

3 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

As a child, I once saw a clown in a storm drain who told me we all float down where he was.  And I was far less frightened than I am looking at these two.  

Also, Lobo schtick aside.  Look at Miller's necktie.  All our screens project colors differently.  But I know that color.  You all know that color.  That's Sturmabteilung Brown.  The S.A.  He's wearing that for a reason.  And it pops, despite being such a mild earthtone.  That's not a dog whistle, because dogs and MAGAs are both stupid.  But that's a whistle of some kind.  Miller isn't the Jew who volunteers to serve as Sonderkommando just to stay alive a little longer.  Miller is the man who invites the Sonderkommando into a comfortable barrack at the camp, thanks them for their service to the Reich, and then summarily executes them with a smile.  

Oh wait, I forgot.  A news outlet the size of Fox wouldn't possibly have a whole team of people who evaluate hair, makeup, clothing, accessories, and neckties.  The color is just a random coincidence, something Stevie just bought on the street in Midtown.  

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Stilicho said:

I really thought her and Boebert would wind up doing a whole "ten paces and pistols" routine on the House floor.

They would have.  The vitriol was there.  They both own plenty of pistols.  The problem is neither of them can count past seven.  Nobody, even us-their biggest critics-wants to see two mentally disabled women stammering and stuttering on the People's House with high-capacity handguns.  It's not good for the country..  

Edited by YGIFS
  • Haha 2