Mentally unstable radical Republican? Oh you mean Marjorie!

Pancho

1 hour ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Why in the hell does that cunt have the gavel anyway?

Serious answer - on a regular basis, the speaker designates someone else to run the show, usually on slow days.  Typically it's just to hit the opening/closing gavels, call for lunch breaks, recognize the elementary school visiting from BFE, and other minor procedural issues.  It rotates from member to member of the party in charge.

• Hook 'Em 2

I wonder how the search is going for the person who planted the pipe bombs on 1/6. Kind of strange that it's been over three years, and we have the person on video, and still nothing. 

• Rage+1 4
  • Drool 1

14 minutes ago, shakahorn said:

Serious answer - on a regular basis, the speaker designates someone else to run the show, usually on slow days.  Typically it's just to hit the opening/closing gavels, call for lunch breaks, recognize the elementary school visiting from BFE, and other minor procedural issues.  It rotates from member to member of the party in charge.

And in those instances, the speaker designate demands order and wields the gavel like John Henry?

• Haha 1

On 3/13/2024 at 10:13 AM, crash_davis said:

The gerrymandered district will still vote for this cunt, again. Republican voters are beyond fucking stupid.

Every single Republican in this country would vote for her if they had the opportunity to do so.

Because they are huge pieces of shit.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, Jack Straw said:

Every single Republican in this country would vote for her if they had the opportunity to do so.

Because they are huge pieces of shit.  

Absolutely true.  But don’t forget that the “party of personal responsibility” will simultaneously whine about how it’s not their fault they voted for POS like Marge… the libs and their constant demand for rights and participation left them no choice!!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Chewbacca said:

Did they hold it at a fucking La Quinta Inn?

Plot twist:

After it was over and after the congratulatory trip to the bar, everyone woke up in their hotel room bathtubs and their kidneys had been removed!

The organ harvesters playing chess while we playin checkers.

• Hook 'Em 2

On 3/20/2024 at 1:40 AM, Dnaguy said:

Plot twist:

After it was over and after the congratulatory trip to the bar, everyone woke up in their hotel room bathtubs and their kidneys had been removed!

The organ harvesters playing chess while we playin checkers.

After weighing the pros and cons, I decided I am against baby organ harvesting. I would also be against shanghai organ harvesting, but the metal dimension carries weight, and the brains, hearts, and spines in that Drury Inn are not in use.

• Haha 1

This heifer is addicted to cameras:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/rep-marjorie-taylor-greene-files-motion-oust-mike-johnson-house-speake-rcna134385

WASHINGTON — Far-right Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene on Friday filed a motion to oust Speaker Mike Johnson, doing so just as the House voted to avoid a government shutdown.

Johnson, R-La., has served as speaker for five months, having taken over for Kevin McCarthy, who was ousted from the top job under a similar process.

It was not immediately clear how the House would act on her motion, which requires just a majority vote to remove the speaker. Greene, R-Ga., did not file the motion as privileged — which would force a vote within two legislative days — but instead as a regular motion, which could be referred to a committee, where it would likely languish.

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Pato del Muerto said:

The eclipse that we calculated was coming decades ago using math and science?

COMMIE LIBTARD! I bet you used Arabic numbers to figure that out 

• Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

But ice melting at the caps, ocean levels and pH changing, those things aren’t signs that we should change. 

None of that is real to them. Some dumbfuck will bring a snow ball onto the house floor to laugh at “global warming”

I would like to extend my gratitude to those brave two homos that held hands that one time in a Chick-fil-A at some undisclosed location that is causing the upcoming eclipse.  
Her god is getting a little lazy by only sending an eclipse as a warning to the USA instead of punishing some random Brown non American speaking peoples. 

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Al Czervik said:

Her god is getting a little lazy by only sending an eclipse as a warning to the USA instead of punishing some random Brown non American speaking peoples. 

Maybe it’s a sign that He wants America to punish the random brown people…some more. 

• Hook 'Em 1

43 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

The earthquake in Taiwan?  The eclipse that we calculated was coming decades ago using math and science?

Dude... NYC had one this morning!!!!!

So yeah. At it again.  Called after I saw that post and asked the deputy chief of her staff “does the Congresswoman  propose that Jewish space lasers caused the earthquake today and will cause the moon to pass in front of the sun on Monday.”  He said he’d check.  He actually called me back and left a voicemail indicating that no, It was intended as more of a cautionary tale regarding the state of affairs in our country. 

But he had To check.  My insane ramblings to politicians aside, the guy had ‘to check’ on whether or Not she might believe Jewish space lasers caused an eclipse we’ve known was coming for 400 years.

A duly compensated high level staffeR Of a prominent member Of the U.S. House spent 15 minutes of taxpayer money to inquire if their policy stance was or was not lasers causing earthquakes and eclipses   He could have told me to get fucked and I’d have been less taken aback than I am at his genuine response.  I think he actually ‘checked’   This happened on 2024   Today.  And she might be our VP one day   

On 4/5/2024 at 7:03 PM, Sawbonz said:

This should be his official presidential portrait if one must hang in the White House

On 4/5/2024 at 8:06 PM, Mrs Whiggins said:

This one gets my vote:

image.png.ee3e63e80162fc6dbeeb9858ebfb7d47.png

There is no other answer:

image.jpeg.291ba730fa0d32b263c01c07a7ab71cd.jpeg

• Haha 1