Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting

3TW6OOEF7BH6ZB5MRMJYEBFXXU.gif

Can you stupid tapatalk fucks just not use tapatalk for one fucking day? There is nothing wrong with the site and tapatalk is actually responsible for the majority of the borkage. I Fucking hate that piece of shit plugin. Be normal like 98% of the other fucking users. 

d6905fe6d9643f36d7e5b574de6c643d.jpgi spin her to you, you spin her to me.

9 hours ago, texifornia said:

His heyday was before my time but he seems like suuuuch a dickhead every time I see him in the media. Motherfucker can recruit, no doubt.

Apparently when he was in SF he would never let Jerry Rice catch a pass in practice. 

Also when the Falcons drafted him his agent wanted to meet w the GM/owner to look at the contract wo Deion there but Deion insisted. He got the offer, read through it, handed it back and said “you guys must just want me returning punts” and walked out. Supremely confident with good reason

20 minutes ago, Mitch Cumsteen said:

Earnest Greene never signed? Is that right? Is he waiting until February? Can't remember seeing an update and I'm not wading back through this glorious cesspool of a thread. 

Greene will sign this week, but won't announce until the all star game in January. 

Just now, westexhorn said:

Apparently Nahlin is concerning Denver to aggy.  Can anyone confirm he said that?

Nahlin--

I have to switch my pick to A&M.

I apologize to those that have a lot of trust in me to predict these difficult recruitments correctly.

I don’t believe he has signed an LOI but when he does I find it unlikely it will be for UT.

• Fuck You 2
  • Rage+1 3

• closetojumping changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting