texifornia

7 hours ago, bad_teammate said:

Ags need to pay me $9.95

Untitled.png

Untitled2.png

At first I was thinking… WTF?!

IMG_1709.thumb.jpeg.66598cd4fb61f10d8f1e560c560ce91f.jpeg

IMG_1710.thumb.jpeg.03c817a150943ed47ce4a4db9681b845.jpeg

…and then I realized that it was a joke. 

But people can write bullshit, because most people don’t care to follow up on stats from a year (6 to 9 months) ago.

Not really a "joke", just how laughably inaccurate these "AI" chatbots are (especially Google's apparently). But it is a funny coincidence that annoying things like facts don't really matter too much to our Aggie friends. Well, usually. They're particularly dour and even-minded right now given the giant Jimbo cockslap they've received, so their usual unearned and prospectless enthusiasm is diminished.

1 hour ago, texifornia said:

FvnSe73WAAEwGDg?format=jpg&name=mediumFvnSfTSWcAAwcon?format=jpg&name=mediumFvnSfnXXoAMAafz?format=jpg&name=mediumFvnSf7MXgAcboOT?format=jpg&name=mediumFvnShCsXwAME9he?format=jpg&name=mediumFvnShYJWIAcp4se?format=jpg&name=medium

Josh Pate says Texas hype cannot be imagined. Last thing I remember we were nobodies and USC could beat the Jedi Counsel. For what it is worth the rest of the country really hates when we are being hyped. Hope we finally start to earn the hype. It was 13 years of shit with 2 decent seasons sprinkled in between 1984 and 1998, now it has been the same time period with just one decent year sprinkled in so we are due for another long run.

4:39

• Drool 1

When these guys latch onto a word, they never let it go.

image.png.9a37d4ff6480c11c5ea3e7d8b2591a4f.png

For us, it's hype. Always hype. We have a huge brand, I suppose, because we're all so busy talking up our school to anyone we meet, wearing something with UT on it no matter the occasion, and yelling, YeeHaw! Hook 'Em so everybody knows our story. That's how you build a brand.

Oh, wait. It's Aggies that hype up A&M. Whoop! I guess that's why their brand is tops.

Then you see the misuse of "than" in the next sentence. Two other grammatical errors in 18 words. Makes you think hype is one of the bigger words in his vocabulary.

For recruiting, it's momentum that they can't stop saying all the time. 

They just don't have much in the way of imagination except for inventing self-agrandizing myths about themselves while scorning those persons and institutions of actual merit.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Burt Macklin said:

This is some incredible cognitive dissonance. This guy just watched about 30 players leave the program while Jimbo only replaced 2 or 3 of them and yet he’s already talking about returning talent in 2024 as if they won’t lose anyone. 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Hook 'Em 1

26 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

image.png.2aa4c7be1f283d3779cc965f54a35725.png

Texas is arrogant. Texas destroys conferences. 

That whole post, which is about as articulate as a Texags Aggie can be, sums up a lot of widely held Aggie beliefs. The fact that there is nothing original, amusing, or insightful in the long post points to it being an extended parrot song.

ParkGothic sets the record straight about Texas conference membership longevity. Our presence in the Big 12 after the Aggies et al. fled was a big part in keeping the conference together.

As for arrogance, the quoted part at the top is also typical Texags. They've elevated the SEC and flooded it with money and abject love. Now they're throwing around their idiotic nicknames (Snakey! Snakey! Get it?) and angry because they could not get their way despite their self-perceived sway and importance.

So they want to bolt to the Big where they'll feel like they've finally arrived in the right place. The cycle will repeat itself when their arrogant sense of importance again sinks in the sea of reality. It would be hilarious to see the Aggies competing with those northern teams who barely know who they are. 

Maybe they should just go independent and sink into oblivion.

• Drool 1

5 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

When these guys latch onto a word, they never let it go.

image.png.9a37d4ff6480c11c5ea3e7d8b2591a4f.png

For us, it's hype. Always hype. We have a huge brand, I suppose, because we're all so busy talking up our school to anyone we meet, wearing something with UT on it no matter the occasion, and yelling, YeeHaw! Hook 'Em so everybody knows our story. That's how you build a brand.

Oh, wait. It's Aggies that hype up A&M. Whoop! I guess that's why their brand is tops.

Then you see the misuse of "than" in the next sentence. Two other grammatical errors in 18 words. Makes you think hype is one of the bigger words in his vocabulary.

For recruiting, it's momentum that they can't stop saying all the time. 

They just don't have much in the way of imagination except for inventing self-agrandizing myths about themselves while scorning those persons and institutions of actual merit.

Posts like this are the reason why we need a "multi-rep" option.

Well said Roma.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

i started to type the best quotes in to plaintext for future search purposes, and i realized i was basically retyping today's caps verbatim....

Texas/pig @ deathstar in 24 because..... ?

fair park ends because thieves need a rivalry game at home because......  something something no more bedlam....

but 0u and Texas are both going to play their pig games at the deathstar so aggy can get out of their contract because......

That whole post, which is about as articulate as a Texags Aggie can be, sums up a lot of widely held Aggie beliefs. The fact that there is nothing original, amusing, or insightful in the long post points to it being an extended parrot song.
ParkGothic sets the record straight about Texas conference membership longevity. Our presence in the Big 12 after the Aggies et al. fled was a big part in keeping the conference together.
As for arrogance, the quoted part at the top is also typical Texags. They've elevated the SEC and flooded it with money and abject love. Now they're throwing around their idiotic nicknames (Snakey! Snakey! Get it?) and angry because they could not get their way despite their self-perceived sway and importance.
So they want to bolt to the Big where they'll feel like they've finally arrived in the right place. The cycle will repeat itself when their arrogant sense of importance again sinks in the sea of reality. It would be hilarious to see the Aggies competing with those northern teams who barely know who they are. 

Well written. I read it in Morgan freeman’s voice to make it better.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3

On 5/8/2023 at 7:20 AM, bad_teammate said:

Not really a "joke", just how laughably inaccurate these "AI" chatbots are (especially Google's apparently). But it is a funny coincidence that annoying things like facts don't really matter too much to our Aggie friends. Well, usually. They're particularly dour and even-minded right now given the giant Jimbo cockslap they've received, so their usual unearned and prospectless enthusiasm is diminished.

They’re only trained on data through the summer of 2021, so they’ll just fabricate statistics. Additionally, they’re also terrible at math at this point. However, Open AI is an incredible tool for many things. 

You hit on my big concern though. Plenty of people don’t (and won’t) bother to check what is actually accurate. 

Edited by MuellerHorn
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

I asked ChatGPT to write me an article about the upcoming season that an Aggy could understand...  This was the result..  

Hey y'all, let me tell ya 'bout Texas A&M football. Now, I tell ya what, this team is lookin' mighty fine this year. They got themselves a real shot at the championship.

First off, let's talk about the coach, Jimbo Fisher. He's a real sharp cookie, knows how to motivate his players and get 'em to play their best. He's got a great track record, too. Back in his days at Florida State, he led 'em to a national championship. And now he's bringin' that same winning attitude to Aggieland.

And the players, oh boy, they're somethin' else. They got a real strong defense this year. I tell ya what, they're gonna be givin' opposing teams a real run for their money. And on the offense, they got themselves a real star in quarterback Connor Weigman. He's got a real cannon for an arm, and he ain't afraid to use it.

And let's not forget about the 12th Man. Now, I tell ya what, these fans are somethin' else. They're loud, they're proud, and they know how to get behind their team. The 12th Man is a real asset to Texas A&M football, and they're gonna be bringin' the noise all season long.

Now, I ain't gonna lie, there's some tough games on the schedule. They got themselves a showdown against Alabama, and that ain't gonna be easy. But you know what? I think this team's got what it takes to pull off the upset. They got grit, they got determination, and they got heart.

So, in conclusion, Texas A&M football is lookin' mighty fine this year. They got themselves a great coach, some talented players, and a fan base that's second to none. I tell ya what, I'm lookin' forward to seein' what this team can do. Whoop!

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, Mikey4 said:

Remember those guys who repeatedly shit the bed last year? They're going to be starting for us again this year!

FvsSFaUaAAM_Sky.jpg

Is there another Marshall on the team or is he counting the WR who was just kicked off the Ole Miss team as part of their returning two deep? 

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

Stumbled upon the official aggy roster page, and honestly I hope Weigman sues the photographer for what they did to him here.  Conner Weigman Head Shot

GD he's hungover AF.  Or high.  Either way they did him dirty.

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread