Surly Horns Burnt Ends NIL Program- How YOU can help Texas with the NIL right now!

RGBIII

Buy them and hang them in your closet but never under any circumstance should a middle aged dude wear a jersey with someone else’s name on the back.  (Unless your gay and that’s okay). 

I think we should make a one-time exception for the Burnt Ends Burnouts Camp. What’s more appropriate for us old washed up athletes than wearing a jersey to an event where we put on a display of bad knees, sore backs, and 12 second 40 times?
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Neonmoon said:

I would engage Twitter and the Devils Book a little more. Don’t we have a few posters with huge followings? Get the word out to donate to current players

We will have a big announcement soon with the TEs themselves and have their promotion as well

• Hook 'Em 5

16 minutes ago, immamac said:

Flair is live for those who didn't notice. 

If you are burnt ends and don't have flair DM me and I'll fix you up.

LOTTTTTTTA folks that said they were in that I don't see with a flare....and I don't think its a mistake. Join and donate you fucks!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Since we received our "Burnt Ends" designation, I'm getting killed w/ popup ads that I've never seen on here; are they related?

Happened to me too.  Took a few clicks before they went away 

On 8/20/2021 at 8:07 AM, immamac said:

annual payment options have been added. 

There is a 3% fee associated with every purchase, worth it for me not to have to deal with monthly checks every month - but if you want to do annual for 600 you can mail a check to me or my bank. There isn't really an easy way to set up ACH payments unfortunately. 

we also take paypal, venmo, zelle DM me for info.

Sorry I’m a stupid and missed the Venmo link/ but who do I Venmo/what is the account for that? 

3 minutes ago, Horn Dogg said:

Have you talked to the tight ends about it yet?  Hopefully they are all fired up about getting some extra cash.

Yep, all are signed and know all the details. The athlete is the one that has to actually submit to compliance

• Hook 'Em 2

27 minutes ago, immamac said:

in the store it should let you upgrade for a pro-rated amount to whatever tier you want. 

It looked like it was just charging me for another tier altogether. 

Edit: Couldn't get that to work, so I just signed up for the higher tier and just had PayPal not renew the other subscription. 

Edited by Deej