Post-Game : We Won. They Lost. ULL is Ass

Hiphopopotamos

Cars looks really promising. Made some nice throws. Looked good when he had to use his legs. JWhitt needs to get the ball.  Robinson (the other one) looks dangerous.  He’s gonna break backs when he comes in fresh after Bijan and Roshon have worn down the defense.  Bijan looks like Bijan. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Game never really seemed in doubt after the 1st quarter.

Card looks cool, calm, confident and in control. It will get harder but he seems poised.

Bijon as expected, but he needs help.

O-Line has a lot of work to do, but did move the LOS a few times.

Whittington.....finally!

Worthy is gonna be a beast.

We have effective running backs blowing out our ass.

Team will lose to OU. Iowa St. is a toss up.

• Fuck You 11

Brando is an all time thundercunt. Never seen a stick stuck further up a commentator’s ass than the one he has for UT. 

Did Jamison get hurt? I don’t think I saw him out there in the second half and seemed like we were getting a lot of Barron.  Sorry if already discussed, been drinking. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Teamdirtyleg said:

Didn’t get to watch, did listen while shooting Whitewing.  Enjoyed every minute of both.  The game was better than most expected and the fretters could imagine, but exactly where we should and need to be. 
let’s gorilla buttfuck arky now

Pro tip.  AirPods aren’t bad earplugs.  

F7DE388D-4747-4DF7-9B03-FA7844F1CDC5.jpeg

That’s what I’ve been telling people. The noise canceling future is quite good 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, UncleSonny said:

Brando is an all time thundercunt. Never seen a stick stuck further up a commentator’s ass than the one he has for UT. 

Did Jamison get hurt? I don’t think I saw him out there in the second half and seemed like we were getting a lot of Barron.  Sorry if already discussed, been drinking. 

He came back after the injury 

• Hook 'Em 1

22 minutes ago, Teamdirtyleg said:

Didn’t get to watch, did listen while shooting Whitewing.  Enjoyed every minute of both.  The game was better than most expected and the fretters could imagine, but exactly where we should and need to be. 
let’s gorilla buttfuck arky now

Pro tip.  AirPods aren’t bad earplugs.  

F7DE388D-4747-4DF7-9B03-FA7844F1CDC5.jpeg

That's a fine looking hound there.

• Hook 'Em 1

When Sark said we had two good QBs he was not lying.

Saw JWhit with some vicious blocking effort.

3 minutes ago, nycHorn said:

What was the story with Sark ripping into that red headed assistant? He was visibly pissed and sark said something like shut the fuck up.

For some reason I was imagining him saying "Make sure nobody gatorades me after beating fucking ULaLa."

Or maybe that's the "Get back!" coach.

edit: My other impression I should note is that Louisiana looks like a well coached team who may well win the rest of their games.

Edited by GringoSalado
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, horngrad03 said:

No... shit no, man!  My Kool-Aid is sweeter than that.  Someone hook this guy up with the transitive property decoder ring, configured to ULL vs Tulane.

Effective running backs blowing out on dey asses is how one beats OU, by gassing their D-Line on grind-out drives and keeping the ball out of Rattler's hands.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, horngrad03 said:

Game never really seemed in doubt after the 1st quarter.

Card looks cool, calm, confident and in control. It will get harder but he seems poised.

Bijon as expected, but he needs help.

O-Line has a lot of work to do, but did move the LOS a few times.

Whittington.....finally!

Worthy is gonna be a beast.

eh.  no one knows what ISU is going to look like.

20 minutes ago, horngrad03 said:

We have a long way to go before we can expect to do better than Tulane and Northern Iowa.

But seriously we have a lot of pretty salty teams...and Rice...between us and OU. I am not entering those games as wins just yet.

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

i'm glad i didn't let Lobo scare me off completely 😄...ingress/egress in the NE corner was just fine, our section wasn't too crowded, and a bandana worked as both a face covering and sunblock lol. 

first series was alarming but man, they shook it off - this is how we're supposed to win these games 🤘 

we did have to fold our cards at the end of the third though...it occurred to me that 10 years ago we used to take the kids/grandkids to the Riverwalk and Six Flags and stuff in August when they'd come down and the heat and sun barely bothered us...this was pretty much the same but our ages sure feel different 😋

so many people dressed insanely for a game in this heat - yikes. saw 7 different people being attended to by medics. heat was brutal, not gonna lie. 

EZ looks rad af and i can't wait to see it during a night game. i'm glad we went...now, i got a covid test to pass in the next 10 days 🤔

bring on the Sark era!! HOOK 'EM 🤘

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

The o-line is a problem - but we might actually have coaches who can teach and improve skills. 

Card can zip a damn football - he didn’t really have any bad throws and didn’t make any horribad decisions. Good start. Lots to build on, and Sark is a QB whisperer.

Bijan is god and a Heisman-worthy back. RoJo is my favorite player, just a rockstar who balls. 

Defense will be very good. 

Lafayette is a better team than pig. Shit, Cajun is a better team than at least 1/4 the Big 12. 

Edited by The Ace of Aces
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Just now, The Ace of Aces said:

The o-line is a problem - but we might actually have coaches who can teach and improve skills. 

Card can zip a damn football - he didn’t reply have any bad throws and didn’t make any bad decisions. Good start. 

Bijan is god and a Heisman-worthy back. 

Defense will be very good. 

Lafayette is a better team than pig. Shit, Cajun is a better team than at least 1/4 the Big 12. 

I’d bet they finish middle of the pack in this year’s Big12.

20 minutes ago, Gravy Train said:

No... shit no, man!  My Kool-Aid is sweeter than that.  Someone hook this guy up with the transitive property decoder ring, configured to ULL vs Tulane.

Effective running backs blowing out on dey asses is how one beats OU, by gassing their D-Line on grind-out drives and keeping the ball out of Rattler's hands.

I pray you on right. They are the only bad match up on the schedule. 

We look tough.