[Surly Official] Texas @ TCU Game Thread - 11am on ABC

Pancho

Agree with a lot of what you say, but in fairness to Card, at least the OL has improved. IE., if you're attributing how lifeless the team was against Arky being all on Card, I'm calling BS on that. Bijan performed miracles to make 2 yard gains after getting hit behind the line of scrimmage against the Hogs. There has been definite improvement in the OL and Casey is benefitting from that. But he has still shown he is subject to pressure in the pocket. He's not evacuating the pocket prematurely like Card did though.
Some of these drops have been catchable, but not ideal balls.

I’m not attributing that to wholly Card but using it to illustrate why it’s silly to expect the guy who went deer in the headlights to come out and be some sort of spark, and really silly to call for it when the team is winning and the biggest offensive problem is receivers simply not catching the football.

Just now, Paul Wesley said:

Yeah, that was my thought on that drive too.

TCU is just selling out 100% to chase Bijan.

We need to take some of these free 5-10 yards on keepers and slow them down a little bit.

That's all Sark. His non-willingness to let Casey run often will cost us a game or two