[Surly Official] Texas @ TCU Game Thread - 11am on ABC

Pancho

2 minutes ago, Pancho said:

We start with this:

Thanks to Taylor Estes and 247 everyone already knew.  We truly got some of the most self-sabotaging assholes as part of our media.  Look at Georgia their 9.95s dont go advertising their injury issues related to the QB.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Drool 1

1 minute ago, westexhorn said:

Thanks to Taylor Estes and 247 everyone already knew.  We truly got some of the most self-sabotaging assholes as part of our media.  Look at Georgia their 9.95s dont go advertising their injury issues related to the QB.

Yes I’ve said for years we have too many 995ers and they help sabotage the program. The problem is my evidence is anecdotal.

• Hook 'Em 5

• immamac changed the title to [Surly Official] Texas @ TCU Game Thread - 11am on ABC
12 minutes ago, fatheryeet said:

b03ec2738b1a2399aa04fd1ac2fe7236.jpg

Stole my thunder.  All of you who are whining about a trap game obviously haven’t watched TCU play this year.  Unless you commit to coming back after the game when Texas wins by 30 and admit that you’re a bitch, please shut the fuck up

Edited by Zhorn96

15 minutes ago, Zhorn96 said:

Stole my thunder.  All of you who are whining about a trap game obviously haven’t watched TCU play this year.  Unless you commit to coming back after the game when Texas wins by 30 and admit that you’re a bitch, please shut the fuck up

All their best defensive players and their center are back. We should still win, but this is an objectively more talented team than last week's. 

Does anyone have any information on how to stream this game?  I'm up in SE Idaho today and just discovered that the Mormons in this part of the country have preempted the local ABC channel all day to broadcast the LDS Conference live from Salt Lake City.  And they wonder why we wouldn't invite them in the conference with us.  Even Baptists don't pull this crap.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2
  • Rage+1 1

1 minute ago, Kahuna said:

Does anyone have any information on how to stream this game?  I'm up in SE Idaho today and just discovered that the Mormons in this part of the country have preempted the local ABC channel all day to broadcast the LDS Conference live from Salt Lake City.  And they wonder why we wouldn't invite them in the conference with us.  Even Baptists don't pull this crap.

Log into espn app via whatever tv provider you have.  It will be on there under espn3