How are you preparing yourself for the loss to Kansas?

drifter379

I'm going to spend my Saturday doing something else, instead of watching this poorly coached, poorly talented team, and choosing to spend my time and money on something else more enjoyable.

The sad part of it all is really, when enough of us all band together to do the same and avoid giving our time and money to this football program, the powers that be will take notice..., and completely miss the point and we will be back in this same shape wondering why those dipshits still can't figure out what's going on.

Football is it's own animal, and separate from UT Athletics, in my eyes.

I find it comical, how other smaller market/conference teams can get up to pound us senseless, regardless of how much "talent" Texas has or the scheme we run, yet Texas can't field a team that gives a shit for more than 1.5 quarters of a game. The program is broken. We have teams rolling us that couldn't sniff our two-deep 10-12 years ago. We aren't even competitive, and that was my only ask for the new coaching staff. I wasn't looking for championships, I wanted a team that looks like they can win each game, regardless of them doing so.

It's mental at this point. Can we please get the shrink from Ted Lasso to visit our team/coaches and get back to "Football is life!"

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, XYZ said:

We are not losing to fucking Kansas.

Sadly, the way the team is spiraling out a win against Kansas is going to have to be earned. They have a pretty good RB so look for a career day from him. All in the second half of course. 

4 hours ago, Newy25 said:

Sadly, the way the team is spiraling out a win against Kansas is going to have to be earned. They have a pretty good RB so look for a career day from him. All in the second half of course. 

while running the exact same fucking plays against the exact same defensive calls as the first half

• Hook 'Em 1

On 11/8/2021 at 9:09 AM, Longboard Horn said:

We're not losing to Kansas. However, idk if we'll cover the spread... idgaf about spreads though, just fucking win!

On 11/8/2021 at 9:04 AM, n64ra said:

You guys are bitches. We are not losing to Kansas, West Virginia, or Kansas State.

Kansas might have beaten OU if there weren’t some reffing shenanigans. 

WE ain’t getting that support. We could easily lose to Kansas.