• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

19 minutes ago, Deej said:

My mom's aggy neighbor just claimed Jimbo's new extension is proof they are the wealthiest school in the country.

Judge Judy Reaction GIF

Show her the audited financials from each school's athletics program.

The difference on the academic side is beyond comical.

UT:aggy 2020 side by side.jpeg

Texas A&M 2020 NCAA financials.pdf UT Austin 2020 NCAA financials.pdf

6 hours ago, EZ$ said:

Hate to say it, but Leon may just win the Thorpe.  Already with 2 picks along with the TD.  
He’s like a slower Dylan Haines who always seems to be the recipient of horrible overthrows. 

Slow down. A CB for Iowa, Moss, had two pick sixes against Indiana. Leon will get beat (like he always does) against better teams.

2 hours ago, Pimphand said:

They try so hard for validation from their conference daddy: https://www.secrant.com/rant/sec-football/thoughts-and-prayers-going-out-for-alabama-fans/98162167/

Im ready to ask them

unnamed.jpg.637a0f7cdeddc87eb2f6880121788f20.jpg

f02.jpg.4c198080505e733bf3976b68e75dc662.jpg

So they're making fun of us for... Bama beating another shitty Miami team? I'm struggling to connect the dots here. Did they miss our 20 point no doubter against an actual football team?

I skimmed through the aggy thread on our game for the lutz.  At the beginning ULaLa was an actual good team with lots of returning starters that was going to beat the crap out of us.  By the time the thread ended ULaLa was the worst team in the fbs and probably would have lost to most fcs teams.  Meanwhile aggy overcoming 4 picks against a shitty MAC team was an indication of how awesome they were this year.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, EZ$ said:

Hate to say it, but Leon may just win the Thorpe.  Already with 2 picks along with the TD.  
He’s like a slower Dylan Haines who always seems to be the recipient of horrible overthrows. 

Leon will win the Heisman. Why else is Jimbo known as “the linebacker whisper”? 

Book it. 

If I'm wrong, I will promise to shit in my hand and slap myself on the face with my shit-laden hand. 

I’m a better American than you. 

But only for the corrupt referees, we would have won every national championship for the last twenty years. 

Yay “better Americans” making war! I love serving my country while at Texas A&M. Active duty isn’t really all that tough. As a military academy, at A&M  we get extra juice boxes and extra cookies because everyone attending A&M is in active military service because the President could call us out of chicken farming class to save democracy at a moment’s notice.

After my three years at Blinn and my three years at A&M, I will have enough active duty service time to qualify for military retirement benefits.

I’m a better American than you. 

We hate our current president but we’re still better Americans than anyone else. I was chanting "Fuck our Commander in Chief" last night when we were hyper virtue signaling, congratulating ourselves for having worn color coordinated t-shirts twenty years ago.

Have I told you lately that I'm a better American than you?

We also don’t believe in immunology because we know better. We are going to deliver millions and millions of doses of vaccine within days if there is ever a global flu pandemic. We were paid hundreds of millions of dollars to build a vaccine production facility. And we're aggys. What could possibly go wrong?

Have I told you lately that I'm a better American than you?

We’re going to build a big wooden structure instead of going to class later in the semester. 

Want to help? 

Excuse me as I squeeze my testicles.

(swidt?)

aggy_ralph copy.jpg

Edited by Randolph Duke
  • Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

I skimmed through the aggy thread on our game for the lutz.  At the beginning ULaLa was an actual good team with lots of returning starters that was going to beat the crap out of us.  By the time the thread ended ULaLa was the worst team in the fbs and probably would have lost to most fcs teams.  Meanwhile aggy overcoming 4 picks against a shitty MAC team was an indication of how awesome they were this year.

Yup, some posts about how ULL is good/will win, then lots of whining about the refs helping us (penalties were ULL: 5-25 vs UT:7-64, btw), then lots of whining about them calling Sark our "12th man", then posts about how bad ULL is.  Some of the highlights:

image.png.de173346e6c7f36a087315e7ba789fd2.png

image.png.7e25ef44850b8d670ecf599c5dd1a9cd.png

and then....

image.png.4eeef1d980cc36bcf874eeb6e97c8dd3.png

image.png.278d6d71f004290f75ad58acc9aa33a3.png

No one tell aggy that Kent State is a MAC team that gave up 70 points to Buffalo in their last game last year.

image.png.c45bf6da0fb378efb8e51fb26a0a1844.png

image.png.0a7f2db873b4c911d483f99becb2694f.png

Like clockwork, any team that loses to the sips isn't "playing hard" or motivated.

image.png.6438c120bf4e458da0277e58bb777eb3.png

image.png.349a1f35df48bd6609a73dca88b769e6.png

Edited by OU Sucks
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 8

ULaLa was their hope, until they weren't.

Now it's Arkansas.  After Texas beats the shit outta pig by 3 TDs, the ags will say that Arkansas isn't really an SEC team and they weren't trying to beat Texas anyway since it's not a conference game and only conference games matter.

And on and on.

1 hour ago, OU Sucks said:

Yup, some posts about how ULL is good/will win, then lots of whining about the refs helping us (penalties were ULL: 5-25 vs UT:7-64, btw), then lots of whining about them calling Sark our "12th man", then posts about how bad ULL is.  Some of the highlights:

image.png.de173346e6c7f36a087315e7ba789fd2.png

image.png.7e25ef44850b8d670ecf599c5dd1a9cd.png

and then....

image.png.4eeef1d980cc36bcf874eeb6e97c8dd3.png

image.png.278d6d71f004290f75ad58acc9aa33a3.png

No one tell aggy that Kent State is a MAC team that gave up 70 points to Buffalo in their last game last year.

image.png.c45bf6da0fb378efb8e51fb26a0a1844.png

image.png.0a7f2db873b4c911d483f99becb2694f.png

Like clockwork, any team that loses to the sips isn't "playing hard" or motivated.

image.png.6438c120bf4e458da0277e58bb777eb3.png

image.png.349a1f35df48bd6609a73dca88b769e6.png

I was too lazy to do this, so thanks. It's the same pattern for any middling to poor team we play.

Remember, they had five turnovers and won anyway against Kent State proving that they're just a cunt hair from being scary good.

image.png.57166c611ce9ea9aecddbab057585735.png

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

I was too lazy to do this, so thanks. It's the same pattern for any middling to poor team we play.

Remember, they had five turnovers and won anyway against Kent State proving that they're just a cunt hair from being scary good.

image.png.57166c611ce9ea9aecddbab057585735.png

They could find something good about genital warts.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

Here We Go Eye Roll GIF

A couple of small details the ags don't seem capable of processing.

How many students does aggy have? How many students are attending UT Austin?

Yet UT Austin spends $1 billion more each year than aggy to educate students. Only an aggy would claim an additional $1 billion of additional financial resources would make no difference in the quality of education offered at A&M. Imagine $1 billion more in financial resources PLUS 20,000 fewer students.

aggy's athletics debt is almost twice that of UT Austin.

Check out the institutional endowment. Again, only an aggy would claim an additional $4 billion in endowment investments would make no difference in the quality of education offered at A&M.

So, $1 billion in additional financial resourced every year, 20,000 fewer students, and $4 billion in additional endowment investments.

But there is no difference between the two institutions.

Ok, cool. Hook 'em.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

On 9/4/2021 at 8:42 PM, T-shirt Sip said:

I went over to Texags and saw this post. What the fuck is a horse laugh? Is that another one of their weird ass turditions?

8A7C7CFC-5A2E-485B-940A-B21036B9D51F.jpeg

rather than boo, aggies express collective displeasure with a yell called “the horse laff,” to wit:

Riffety, riffety, riff-raff!
Chiffity, chiffity, chiff-chaff!

Riff-raff! Chiff-chaff!

Let’s give ‘em a horse laff: Sssssss!

no, really. 

Edited by Bozo_Casanova

3 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

rather than boo, aggies express collective displeasure with a yell called “the horse laff,” to wit:

Riffety, riffety, riff-raff!
Chiffity, chiffity, chiff-chaff!

Riff-raff! Chiff-chaff!

Let’s give ‘em a horse laff: Sssssss!

no, really. 

That isn’t really it, right? I mean, there’s no way.