Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

1 hour ago, Randolph Duke said:

The first thing my eyes went to was the headline.  Before looking at the publication name at the top or the byline, I knew it was the work of Richard Justice.

What does that say about you as a "journalist" when I can sniff your work out like that?

• Replies 72.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

2 hours ago, Burt Macklin said:

Make sure you don't miss out on the midnight yell so you can get amped up for that big Kent State game tomorrow! Holy shit I just watched like 30 seconds of this and these yokels are so fucking weird.

Andrew sowder is their OC. He was here for a minute. Kent had a decent offense last year. 

4 hours ago, Burt Macklin said:

Make sure you don't miss out on the midnight yell so you can get amped up for that big Kent State game tomorrow! Holy shit I just watched like 30 seconds of this and these yokels are so fucking weird.

No matter how many times. How many years I see this, it will never NOT be weird to me.

• Hook 'Em 1

9 hours ago, Burt Macklin said:

College football's version of the Nuremberg rallies. What a bunch of bored ass humans. 

• Hook 'Em 1

How did they find that many weirdos the night before majority aggy show up late and leave early for the game?  

Went with some friends a few years ago, suite so insulated for the most part but with a commanding view of the cult on full display.   They lost to MSU and here’s a few of my takes

they are marginally better than us at showing up early/on time.   Stadium maybe 70% full at kick.  Pretty much full by the half  

Being 2 hours away from civilization in any direction, the best fans in all of football staying until the end is a myth like many of their others.  Start of Q4 and stadium was at best 60% full and steady steam to the exits.  We left with 5ish minutes left and there might have been 40% remaining.  

It was loud as fuck but I kept getting this disconnect in noise level vs crowd engagement and I was sure they were piping in crowd noise through the PA.   It became painfully obvious late in the game when the crowd thinned to 60% and there was no way the noice level did not diminish when MsU tried to run plays.   Pretty sure Mullen called them out for this last year.  

Everything is a fucking tradition, they are a joke and I don’t think there’s anything else like them out there.  

2 hours ago, Treefidy said:

Everything is a fucking tradition, they are a joke and I don’t think there’s anything else like them out there.  

From what I've heard and read, tOSU fans come close. But, we'll get to experience SEC venues in the coming years. I imagine the cow bell scene in StarkVegas is equally annoying.

4 minutes ago, Zharkov said:

Shit like this needs to be packaged up and mailed to every recruit even thinking about aggy.  Just load them up on all the weird ass crap they are walking into.

All someone really needs to do is send the TexAgs politics link to every Black athlete they are recruiting

• Like 1
  • Haha 1