• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

35 minutes ago, Jkwellborn said:

Didn’t everyone say the same thing about App State? So it’s possible.

Anyone paying attention knew App State had a chance.  They have played giant (using that term very loosely here) killer before.

UMass doesn't have any such history. 

38 minutes ago, Jkwellborn said:

Looks like one of the trolls from Frozen or Trolls.

What an insult to good animation.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Redneck Mutha said:

"What can I do to get you into a new coach today?"

"I'm ready, let's do this thing!"

"Alright, let's see how the numbers work out.  For just a $21M down payment up front, we can then roll your remaining note of $7M/yr into your new note for the next 8 years"

"Sounds great!  Where do I sign?"

"Well, that just gets you out of the note on your current coach, now let's talk about what new coach you'll be driving out of here with and how much more that 8 year note will be.  We can get you into this slightly used Mensa Model H for just $5M/yr, if you're looking to save a little.  So for just $12M/yr for the next 8 years, you're out of this old broke down Fisher-250 and into a rejuvenated, new-to-you, high-octane coach."

"Hmmm...  Can you do $11.8M?"

"No."

"Well... ok.... can you at least throw in some maroon floor mats with this sweet new coach?

"No, but we'll put a new grill on it for you."

"Where do I sign?"

"They said we had to wait five years to afford a healthy white coach!  I said, 'Healthy white coach, five years, what else you got?'  Said they got two Koreans coaches and a  Negro born with his heart on the outside."

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

Just watched and it was hysterical.  His post-game speech was literally just like his batshit stream of consciousness press conferences.  @TreatyOak, you may not  survive watching this:

OMG. Just watched it. Thanks so much. You TOTALLY hit on what their problem is now.

Motormidget can't shut his mouth! He talks to his team exactly like he talks at press conferences!!! 

He provides TOO much information, which causes confusion and paralysis. 

I can hear the players afterwards: 

"Wait. Did he say we need to attack on punt returns?"

"No, he said we need to maintain our toughness, control the edge, fight through double-teams, and attack downhill!"

"No, he said we need to get more push and regain momentum. That's what it was."

LOL!!!!!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, TreatyOak said:

OMG. Just watched it. Thanks so much. You TOTALLY hit on what their problem is now.

Motormidget can't shut his mouth! He talks to his team exactly like he talks at press conferences!!! 

He provides TOO much information, which causes confusion and paralysis. 

I can hear the players afterwards: 

"Wait. Did he say we need to attack on punt returns?"

"No, he said we need to maintain our toughness, control the edge, fight through double-teams, and attack downhill!"

"No, he said we need to get more push and regain momentum. That's what it was."

LOL!!!!!

1 minute in: "We're always going to be here!" (Said as if it's a good thing)

Reality:

Screenshot_20221111-093019_Chrome.thumb.jpg.c5d6c4dbd2e92c340733c4aa424b1127.jpg

• Hook 'Em 2

9 minutes ago, Dennis Taylor said:

1 minute in: "We're always going to be here!" (Said as if it's a good thing)

Reality:

Screenshot_20221111-093019_Chrome.thumb.jpg.c5d6c4dbd2e92c340733c4aa424b1127.jpg

I love these standings. 

Aggy: THE MIGHTY KYLE FIELD!!!!!  Scariest place to play in the country!  Best homefield advantage in the history of, well, ever!!!

World:  <checks notes>  It says here that this school has the 13th best home record (out of 14) in the SEC...and only Vanderbilt has a *worse* home record.  ?

edit for probable Jimbo response: Wellwedo.wedo.wehavethebestfansinthecountry.righthere.everysaturday.theycome.theyyell.theysway.andourplayerstheyplay.everydowntheyplay.thisiswhatwedo.theresultissecondtonone.noplacebetter.

Edited by morehornsepower
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, morehornsepower said:

I love these standings. 

Aggy: THE MIGHTY KYLE FIELD!!!!!  Scariest place to play in the country!  Best homefield advantage in the history of, well, ever!!!

World:  <checks notes>  It says here that this school has the 13th best home record (out of 14) in the SEC...and only Vanderbilt has a *worse* home record.  ?

I don't understand why they're listed before Auburn...same record, no h2h yet, not alphabetical...?

1 hour ago, TrashMaster G said:

Anyone paying attention knew App State had a chance.  They have played giant (using that term very loosely here) killer before.

UMass doesn't have any such history. 

48 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

App State is miles ahead of UMass.  UMass would struggle with Westlake or Duncanville.

Ann Arbor the whore said the exact same thing one Friday night long ago. Not a single CFB fan gave FCS App St. a chance that Saturday against a pre-season #5 blue blood. And then the fates intervened. An overrated program led by a long past his prime coach let a scrappy underdog jump up and bite their ass. Sure, App. St. was an FCS powerhouse at the time, but that Michigan team still finished ranked and won their bowl. So in a relative sense, the upset of aggy is entirely possible. Especially against a team that's already quit, and a Head Coach that appears dead-set on trying at every chance to say as many words in a minute as dollars he gets paid, and still not saying a goddamn thing.

1 hour ago, tx ind said:

Never underestimate the ineptness of aggy.

This too.

https://www.ksat.com/news/local/2022/11/11/watch-san-antonio-police-body-cam-footage-of-officers-encounter-with-councilman-clayton-perry/

Met his Chief of Staff at an event not long ago---retired cop. Barely a minute into our conversation he mentions he is aggy and shows me his ring with a look of true pride. I don't mention UT, just move on to another subject.  A minute later he volunteers that the councilman is aggy too. Golly, you don't say! I guess the vaunted aggy network is the real deal! Got away from him as quickly as I could.

Three months later, the councilman is being questioned about a hit and run. Call me a cynic, but from the video it seems like they may not take the Code of Honor as seriously as they let on.

• Hook 'Em 2

33 minutes ago, Tigersnake said:

https://www.ksat.com/news/local/2022/11/11/watch-san-antonio-police-body-cam-footage-of-officers-encounter-with-councilman-clayton-perry/

Met his Chief of Staff at an event not long ago---retired cop. Barely a minute into our conversation he mentions he is aggy and shows me his ring with a look of true pride. I don't mention UT, just move on to another subject.  A minute later he volunteers that the councilman is aggy too. Golly, you don't say! I guess the vaunted aggy network is the real deal! Got away from him as quickly as I could.

Three months later, the councilman is being questioned about a hit and run. Call me a cynic, but from the video it seems like they may not take the Code of Honor as seriously as they let on.

This is some bullshit. Watch the video in that article linked, and explain to me how he wasnt given a sobriety test or a blood draw. Dude is obviously shit hammered and lying to the cop, and the cop knows it. yet.....

A few minutes earlier, Des Rosiers said, “It appears you might have been driving while intoxicated.”

Chief William McManus said the SAPD has referred a drunken driving charge to the Bexar County District Attorney’s Office. As the police officer who’d questioned Perry left his backyard, without arresting him or asking him to take a sobriety test, he said, “Do not drive any more tonight.”

• Hook 'Em 1

56 minutes ago, Tigersnake said:

LOL at  “There’s a lot of acorns living here tonight.” Seems like there could have been a better topic for small talk. 

5 hours ago, Herpa Derpa said:

Ann Arbor the whore said the exact same thing one Friday night long ago. Not a single CFB fan gave FCS App St. a chance that Saturday against a pre-season #5 blue blood. And then the fates intervened. An overrated program led by a long past his prime coach let a scrappy underdog jump up and bite their ass. Sure, App. St. was an FCS powerhouse at the time, but that Michigan team still finished ranked and won their bowl. So in a relative sense, the upset of aggy is entirely possible. Especially against a team that's already quit, and a Head Coach that appears dead-set on trying at every chance to say as many words in a minute as dollars he gets paid, and still not saying a goddamn thing.

This too.

I get what you’re saying, but aggy has never been anywhere near this status by any stretch of the imagination. 

Edited by Wishbone
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Tigersnake said:

Can confirm, he’s a douche of the highest order.