• Replies 72k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

So, the Terry Price passing. I guess too soon for much info on it. It had to be sudden, right? I’m with South Austin in thinking he  seemed like a genuinely good dude that we enjoyed making fun of from time to time in here (especially his BBQ). RIP coach. 
Apparently HWY 6 isn’t the only way out of CS, just the preferred way.

Edited by Wishbone
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, BurdineBandit said:

Used to? You can take History of Rock Music, Jazz, Western Music, etc. this fall. They all fulfill a VAPA requirement, which is mandated by the state's core curriculum, and most universities offer some sort of similar music appreciation courses. Don't hold that against UT, they're offering packed classes to students who need to get a VAPA credit in order to graduate (so, everybody).

geez   sounds like florida level edumacation right thare!

2 hours ago, South Austin said:

Sad news. We liked to make fun of him, but he seemed like a genuinely good dude. 

Agreed. I would normally be one of the first to mock them, but I will pass on it for today.

12 minutes ago, Spencer said:

Based on half the crap I see on here, there’s not a lot of self-awareness in this place either… good grief.

Fuck you, dildo. Go stand next to a pile of aggy logs.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, HalfSack Horn said:

Secondhand news, from a staffers wife who works for me.  He has not passed away, but is in ICU and the prognosis isn’t good.  Still sad.  Didn’t ask for details.  

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaafb/terry-price-popular-texas-a-m-football-coach-and-former-player-dies-at-55/ar-AA1cX4Qc

https://www.dallasnews.com/sports/texas-am-aggies/2023/06/23/texas-am-defensive-ends-coach-former-player-terry-price-dies-at-55/

it’s pretty well confirmed at this point, unfortunately 

RIP coach Price.  Very sad to hear the news.  He really did seem like a genuinely good guy and his players all seemed to really like him.  One of the very few coaches on the Aggy staff in the last 15-20 years that I would consider to have actually been a good coach and a good human being. 

9 hours ago, deadshank said:

"So even with a 13-1 record by the Crimson Tide, the Aggies, with a similar one-loss resume, would have had the edge atop the SEC West in light of their win over Alabama during the 2012 season.

From that point forward, I think it’s clear how the story would have played out.

Texas A&M goes on to beat Georgia in the SEC Championship, earns a ticket to the BCS Championship Game, and easily thwarts Notre Dame for a national title. It’s clear the college football screenwriters were on their game when penning the 2012 season, you could not have written it any better!"

• Haha 3

On 6/20/2023 at 11:53 AM, Vertuzzi said:

My freshman year at Texas, I took a course titled Beyoncé Feminism. The idea was that we were supposed to listen to her music to analyze the black experience in America. I think I took it to hit my GC flag requirement. 

I would have taken that class because it had to be full of some hot ass.

• Hook 'Em 1