• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

On 7/4/2023 at 5:52 PM, ScottS said:

LMAO I remember when that aired OU lost to TCU that day and their season collapsed. Baker Mayfield said that it was Katy Perry's fault.

On a side note I've met Trevor Knight and all around he's a good dude. One of the only guys who played for the Sooners and aggy that I like. He had nothing but the utmost respect for the University of Texas. 

On 7/4/2023 at 5:52 PM, ScottS said:

10 minutes ago, Longboard Horn said:

LMAO I remember when that aired OU lost to TCU that day and their season collapsed. Baker Mayfield said that it was Katy Perry's fault.

On a side note I've met Trevor Knight and all around he's a good dude. One of the only guys who played for the Sooners and aggy that I like. He had nothing but the utmost respect for the University of Texas. 

Found it!

• Hook 'Em 1

On 7/4/2023 at 7:40 PM, Hagbard Celine said:

ok, in review of their 2016 season, without looking at the actual game stats, it appears they are very much entitled to a "what-if" for this guy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Texas_A%26M_Aggies_football_team

(narrator: don't remind them sumlin was the corch and it appears they played offense that year)

Ah yes.  The "almost won it all" 2016, 8-4 season with victories over UTSA, Prairie View, and NMSU.  Their best win being an OT, win, at home, over #22 TN.

So close.

Edited by Knoxtnhorn
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

15 hours ago, Dennis Taylor said:

"Jimbo is the inflation era Kevin Sumlin, you're just paying more for the same result " 😆 🤣 😂 

aggy wishes they were getting the same result.  Sumlin at aggy:

Had an 11 win season

Never had a losing season

Coached a Heisman winner

Went to a bowl game every season

Never finished last in conference

Never had a #1 recruiting class bought for him

• Hook 'Em 1

19 hours ago, Lone Star Horn said:

I see that they still have people standing at each 10 yard marker, they need visual cues to make their turns at the correct spots.

i'm surprised other sec fanbases haven't picked up on this

@aggypedia please memorialize - if you need help to capture and save the video independently please advise and i will search for a resource

"can't march on their own"

25 minutes ago, TrashMaster G said:

The aggy band looks impressive (until you realize they always do the same shit), but what they do is not difficult.  All 8:5 marching in straight lines, all 45/90/180 degree turns, tempo never changes... It takes no thought.  

Which is why it's perfect for aggy.

And do not forget that probably 1 in 10 don't even play the instruments they are carrying.  Trumpet players without mouthpieces are common.  Apparently they really CAN'T walk and chew gum at the same time.

• Haha 2

I was never quite sure whether the epithet "Fightin' Texas aggy Band" referred "Fightin'" to the Band or to aggys in general.

Since it was not far from my house to the Rice Stadium, I saw several football games there, and at one of the Rice-a&M games, the aggy  band taunted the MOB with a chant of "What comes out of a Chinaman's ass? Rice! Rice! Rice!" to which the MOB replied "What comes out of a horse's ass? Little! Brown! aggys!" Not particularly clever, but apropos.

• Haha 5

42 minutes ago, Tex Long said:

I was never quite sure whether the epithet "Fightin' Texas aggy Band" referred "Fightin'" to the Band or to aggys in general.

Since it was not far from my house to the Rice Stadium, I saw several football games there, and at one of the Rice-a&M games, the aggy  band taunted the MOB with a chant of "What comes out of a Chinaman's ass? Rice! Rice! Rice!" to which the MOB replied "What comes out of a horse's ass? Little! Brown! aggys!" Not particularly clever, but apropos.

aggy goes into animal asses. 

• Haha 1