• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

Yeah, there is a zero point zero percent chance they didn't know what they were evoking in that situation.

In my dream world, A&M would have all its state funding pulled.  In the real world, they'll probably get a bump at our expense, because Texas.

Never underestimate aggy stupidity/ignorance.  Even though aggy is basically MAGA University at this point, they have probably been engaging in this stupid procession for 100 years and will only stop if multiple students catch on fire and burn to death.  

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, alincoln said:

Never underestimate aggy stupidity/ignorance.  Even though aggy is basically MAGA University at this point, they have probably been engaging in this stupid procession for 100 years and will only stop if multiple students catch on fire and burn to death.  

Didn’t bother them when 12 students died in 1999 from cultural idiocy. Why would a few more dead students be a problem?

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, demos said:

The agricultural branch’s birthday is today. Be sure to wish them a happy birthday:

More like "The quasi- mental institution that hopes to teach wayward youths, simpletons, and other miscreants how to fix tractors and shit like that and not be a constant drain on society opened its doors today 147 years ago today . " 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, TexMexBuddha said:

I was on the lake this summer with my buddy and our families. He showed us that house. It’s pretty amazing. Of course the offspring is a worthless sack of shit. 

13 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Mitchell Wasek attended UT for one year (2014-15) but did not graduate. Donald Wasek did not attend UT according to the online verification site. 

I had always heard it was a 50/50 Ag/UT venture but never knew the other partner. I grew near the Aplins so no doubt about that side.   Guess that 50/50 is bs. 

12 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

I had always heard it was a 50/50 Ag/UT venture but never knew the other partner. I grew near the Aplins so no doubt about that side.   Guess that 50/50 is bs. 

I should clarify that the online system says generally it only includes people who attended since 1977, but Donald Wasek is 65 years old so he would have had to have graduated in 1980 or later if he had. Meaning he would be in the system if he did according to the disclaimer.

• Hook 'Em 1

15 minutes ago, Magabro said:

Jesus. That picture is going to give me nightmares

Is this the first time you're seeing it?  Or did Tina and Sue scrub your brain?  I don't know what's more unbelievable, you haven't seen this photograph before, that this whole thing from Radical Larry to Texas A&M isn't based on some Twilight Zone episode, or that somebody took the time to line them all up on a sunny day and said, "Wait, let me make you sinister goofballs beautiful dresses and slacks from the finest garments and wools."  

A decade later, these 7 were the Board of Regents of the Texas A&M University System and that seamtress-photographer was dead by their hand.  

• Haha 5

aggy has to be hating life these days.  The media loves Texas. aggy can't watch any national sports show without it being "Texas"...    

But if one did, and  happened to be watching ESPN College Football they were Iim for...  well the question was.  If the season ended today like it is. With Michigan, Texas, Florida State, Washington and Georgia ----!who would  you leave out?   The consensus was Georgia... 

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Gaffords said:

aggy has to be hating life these days.  The media loves Texas. aggy can't watch any national sports show without it being "Texas"...    

It's giving them a reason to circle the wagons and give them "us against the sips" motivation.....  Nah, never mind. I think they just all circled up for a different reason. 

14 hours ago, TexMexBuddha said:

He's quite pervy, but the other takeaway here is clean shitters distract people from outrageous markups on cups of banana pudding and sausage and cheese trays to enable you to afford pretty nice properties 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 10/3/2023 at 5:56 PM, ousux said:
On 10/3/2023 at 5:31 PM, Deej said:
The problem for aggy is if their offensive line can't keep from getting Max Johnson knocked out of the game, it will get ugly fast. 

Both teams are on the razor edge of zero offense, I'll give you that.

aggy has to be well under top 50 in offense.