• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

1 minute ago, BurntOrange&White said:

This sounds like it’s being pushed by Aggies side so that the national media and their fan base won’t run with a potential stoops hire. 

It’s being pushed by aggies so they can continue manufacturing the idea they are a college football big boy when the rest of college football knows better 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, 83Horn said:

"Don't be surprised if the Aggies don't pursue Ryan Day."  Am I missing something?  Are the people who write this stuff professional journalists?  Is English grammar taught at any level any more?

A resurrection of “R.C. didn’t offer.”

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, 83Horn said:

"Don't be surprised if the Aggies don't pursue Ryan Day."  Am I missing something?  Are the people who write this stuff professional journalists?  Is English grammar taught at any level any more?

Don't be surprised if Ryan Day's agent don't pursue a raise for his client. 

27 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Pete Thamel is saying the aggy search is fractured and lots of people are wanting a say. EXCELLENT! Moar chaos! And yes, please get Mark F'ing Stoops. 

We sure have come a long way from the days of “the cesspool in Austin, Texas” while GameDay was at College Station. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, OB3 said:

Seeing a lot of Mark Stoops smoke this morning. No way aggy is this dumb right?

A man could go broke quickly using this as an investment thesis. "Infinitely dumb" doesn't adequately capture the magnitude of their stupidity. In fact, firing a guy whose team is currently 7-4 (4-3 conf) to hire a guy whose team is 6-5 (3-5 in same conference) is exactly the kind of shit I would expect from those dildos. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

33 minutes ago, Blotto said:

A man could go broke quickly using this as an investment thesis. "Infinitely dumb" doesn't adequately capture the magnitude of their stupidity. In fact, firing a guy whose team is currently 7-4 (4-3 conf) to hire a guy whose team is 6-5 (3-5 in same conference) is exactly the kind of shit I would expect from those dildos. 

Ludicrous stupidity, go!!!

spacer.png

I figured of all the coaches Elko was the best overall fit and had already a good understanding of how it works there. Establish a defensive identity. I get we know what it’s like to go coach shopping and be “whelmed” with the pick but is the logic because Bob Stoops beat Texas a lot that Mike will also? I’d be curious to know what happened there. I really thought for sure Elko. 

Herron must maintain employment as a condition. If I am his employer I will meet him Monday am with his termination papers and final check and then calling the FBI that he is unemployed and come get his sorry ass. He can sue me I don’t care. Hopefully I can prove he used a company computer or post it note or the air in my building to do his shit. Regardless he’s gone.

19 minutes ago, TrashMaster G said:

No, it wasn't. Not in the way that Herbie meant. He was aghast that we would consider getting rid of that dumbass Charlie Strong so soon.

The Steve Patterson era was probably the unhealthiest that the athletic department has been in my lifetime.