• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

18 minutes ago, Pancho said:

the tweet made me curious - Collin Klein has been at KSU in some capacity as a coach since 2017. here are the offensive players from Texas they have signed since then:

• 2017: an APB named Bernard Goodwater from Carter, ranked #179 in Texas, Chabastin Taylor a WR from Giddings ranked #219
  • 2018: John Holcombe a dual threat QB from Summer Creek/Humble, #107 in Texas, Christian Duffie OT the same school #145 in Texas, Kaitori Levestton, OT from Waco Midway #148 in TX, Malik Knowles WR from Lake Ridge #235 in Texas
  • *Klieman is hired* 2019: Chris Herron an ATH from Langham Creek #66 in TX, Konner Fox a TE from SA Reagan #127, Trevor Stange OG from Coppel #215
  • 2020: RB Deuce Vaughn #157 in TX, WR Jaelon Travis #306 in TX
  • 2021: Brenen Hawkins WR from Colleyville Heritage #174 in TX
  • 2022: Drake Bequeaith OT from Grapevine #182 in TX,
  • 2023: Wesley Watson WR that was #259 in TX from A&M consolidated

Under Snyder they were much more active in Texas than they have been under Klieman.

the point i wanted to make was that Looch is full of shit totally and completely per usual, since so few coaches around the State would have dealt with him in the last say 5 years than they did in 17 and 18 alone.

idk where he his recruiting area is but he isn't listed as the primary for Texas for any of the recent commits (Chris Herron bolded above is the only one they have him listed as the primary on from the full list)

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Not a cat said:

I looked up Klein's bio to see if anything he's done merits any of this aggy fanfare regarding his hiring.  All I see is that his first victory as a starting QB came against, you guessed it, Texas.

In their eyes, they finally have the one that knows how to beat big brother.  

That doesn't really count because old buttertooth knew how to lay down and let the purple powecats go to town similar to the Sooners.

He is like 2-9 against Texas once buttertooth got fired.

1 minute ago, ClubWhatever said:

I think they hired Klein literally because KSU scored the most points against Texas of any team this year except OU and Jeff Lebby wasn't available. 

I’ve thought something similar. It’ part of “Plan 2024”

And once again, aggy shows you what really matters:

IMG_0101.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Prepare your anus 1

7 minutes ago, ClubWhatever said:

I think they hired Klein literally because KSU scored the most points against Texas of any team this year except OU and Jeff Lebby wasn't available. 

They should hire Jon Heacock for DC and lean into Farmageddon 

Edited by Pimphand

11 minutes ago, Reynolds Woodcock said:

Billy Liucci: A strong man came up to me, tough kind of a guy, and said: “I want to thank Coach Elko, for saving our program and hiring Collin Klein as the OC. And he had tears coming down his eyes. This wasn’t just a statement, because he had tears coming down.”

It IS a very manly hire. And if Collin Klein had ever been to College Station before as a “civilian,” he would have shown everyone how to get to Kroger Field” after his interview. 

• Haha 1

the tweet made me curious - Collin Klein has been at KSU in some capacity as a coach since 2017. here are the offensive players from Texas they have signed since then:
  • 2017: an APB named Bernard Goodwater from Carter, ranked #179 in Texas, Chabastin Taylor a WR from Giddings ranked #219
  • 2018: John Holcombe a dual threat QB from Summer Creek/Humble, #107 in Texas, Christian Duffie OT the same school #145 in Texas, Kaitori Levestton, OT from Waco Midway #148 in TX, Malik Knowles WR from Lake Ridge #235 in Texas
  • *Klieman is hired* 2019: Chris Herron an ATH from Langham Creek #66 in TX, Konner Fox a TE from SA Reagan #127, Trevor Stange OG from Coppel #215
  • 2020: RB Deuce Vaughn #157 in TX, WR Jaelon Travis #306 in TX
  • 2021: Brenen Hawkins WR from Colleyville Heritage #174 in TX
  • 2022: Drake Bequeaith OT from Grapevine #182 in TX,
  • 2023: Wesley Watson WR that was #259 in TX from A&M consolidated
Under Snyder they were much more active in Texas than they have been under Klieman.
the point i wanted to make was that Looch is full of shit totally and completely per usual, since so few coaches around the State would have dealt with him in the last say 5 years than they did in 17 and 18 alone.
idk where he his recruiting area is but he isn't listed as the primary for Texas for any of the recent commits (Chris Herron bolded above is the only one they have him listed as the primary on from the full list)

Looch may be full of shit but he's been doing this con long enough to know what works. Some TXHSFB coaches (maybe even a few players) will see that tweet and feel like they're somehow behind if they haven't jumped on the Collin Klein bandwagon. At least aggy didn't hire someone from the Northeast none of them have ever heard of.
  • Hook 'Em 1

You're goddamn right they are  excited. Because being from rural Kansas, he has been around a lot of livestock, too. He can probably share new techniques, cutting edge positions, animal tranq recipes.

This is how you grow your culture. Out with Jimbo! The days of their coaching staff standing around watching tennis instructors bang their sheep are over. 

O   V   E   R! 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, futureman said:

Amy Adams is a poor man's Jessica Chastain.

Give me Amy Adams every day of the week and twice on Sunday and I dig Chastain.

57 minutes ago, Pancho said:

I’ve thought something similar. It’ part of “Plan 2024”

And once again, aggy shows you what really matters:

IMG_0101.jpeg

Don't stop being aggy, aggiebrad94. (Sheesh, that post is pathetic.)

• Like 3

I recently moved from the upper Midwest where I knew only one aggy.  He was a nice enough guy but spouted some of the craziest maroon tinted glasses stuff.  I had no idea where he got all that from.  Until now.  It was just regurgitating the latest post from chin pubes.  He's basically an electronic yell leader to tell the masses the next "cheer" they should be doing.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 1