• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

5 hours ago, CoTex said:

I got no problem with meat judging guy.  He's probably some kinda celebrity at aggy and is living his best life.  At this rate they should name the hall of champions after him - he's putting up the most skins.

He's the one dude on that campus seemingly capable of success and that smirk tells me he's probably banging any chick (or dude) on that shithole  campus he wants. If aggy had any sense they would make him the next chancellor. 

Narrator: "WTF you talking about, Willis? Aggy has no sense"

1 hour ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

Unpopular hot take: Elko is going to do well at A&M.

Why in the hell would that fat fucktard be any better than the last 4 or 5 coaches they hired. Aggy ineptitude is systemic and far beyond the ability of some meathead coach to unfuck. 

Ohh, and how did they try to diminish our conference championship? That's right, OSU sucks. The Cowboys are a joke because they got beat convincingly by UCF and Southern Alabama. Oh, and us.

Now, I'm guessing their story will be that they almost beat the runner up in the Big 12 and they would have dominated with Wiggy and the boys.

4 hours ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

Unpopular hot take: Elko is going to do well at A&M.

What does this mean exactly?

His resume is very slim so it is hard to really know. Sure he can coach a defense but is he ready to run a program and recruit and hire coaches and all that? Two seasons at Duke barely show that, he never even got to a point where it was all his own players. Strikes me as a gamble of a hire.

But I guess most hires are. It could work out. But it is also A&M so he could do a fantastic job and still be fired for not getting them to the level they feel entitled to be.

Edited by Valmy77
  • Hook 'Em 4

4 hours ago, Jive Turkey said:

oh shit.  Elko mentioned the "D" word.  diversity.

that won't sit well in aggieland.

Quoted from the game thread. Elko said aggy need more diversity in several areas, one of which was diversity of thought. Claims that Elko knows aggy do not check out.

Edited by Willfully Horn
Spellfucked
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

On 9/10/2023 at 5:46 PM, Sir Ulrich said:

The historic 2022 A&M recruiting class has already set the record for most losses in year 1 and is currently pacing for the worst 4 year record for a #1 class. The 2010 Florida team went 8-5 in year 1 and 30-21 over 4 years. 

The average record of #1 classes is 47-7 and with a current record of 6-8 the 2022 aggie recruiting class has already achieved below average results. The commitment from Texas A&M to mediocrity is unmatched. 

Updating this now that the season is over. Through two years the ags #1 overall class is 12-13 which is 3 games worse than Florida's 2010 class that went 15-11 through thr same period. 

That Florida class finished 15-10 over the final two years. The aggies will need to win 19 games over the next two years to avoid becoming the worst #1 ranked class of all time.

Can they do it? 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 4

4 minutes ago, Sir Ulrich said:

Updating this now that the season is over. Through two years the ags #1 overall class is 12-13 which is 3 games worse than Florida's 2010 class that went 15-11 through thr same period. 

That Florida class finished 15-10 over the final two years. The aggies will need to win 19 games over the next two years to avoid becoming the worst #1 ranked class of all time.

Can they do it? 

Narrator: they did not

• Like 2