• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

1 hour ago, Hornlover said:

Oh, c'mon. It will be that Texas ruined the SEC by watering down the league, and bullying everyone and making the league terrible for all of the other teams, and it will never be as difficult as it was in the glory days of 2012-2023.

RIP SEC

Yet they'll still be averaging as middle of the conference as their historical mean , regardless of who's on top 

17 hours ago, YGIFS said:

This is media conspiracy bullshit.  There is no QB curse for the Aggie.  They have plenty of highly-talented backups in McKernan, Godchaux, Mydland, and Welnick

If they believe in a curse or jinx or whatever, after the next rain they need to go get the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow for NIL/get rid of Jimbo money.  Or find and sell a unicorn. 

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, markstanco said:

If they believe in a curse or jinx or whatever, after the next rain they need to go get the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow for NIL/get rid of Jimbo money.  Or find and sell a unicorn. 

Do they need to follow the rainbow? They know where to find the Leprechaun. Hell, they gave him his pot of gold. 

Edited by Deej
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

Yup.  Removing the ag blinders regarding the myth of the "SEC gauntlet" and the "SEC grind" is going to be one of the most fun parts of Texas joining the SEC.  Not that they'll actually ever be able to acknowledge their idiocy.

We will be facing better athletes on a week to week basis, but that doesn't always translate to better team. Of course next year's schedule for us really will be a gauntlet compared to bloU and aggy.

20 minutes ago, msucolt45 said:

Who knows how much aggy had to spend to correct that swimming pool? They thought that if they built it, all would come to B/CS. All records broken in that pool were erased. Thanks aggy.

Hook’em!!!

It's a movable bulkhead that they set in the wrong spot for that meet. It's a mistake that they made themselves, let's not blame an innocent third party contractor. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Modessit said:

The only QB "curse" that aggy has is that whomever they trot out at QB, most everyone else says, "Who the fuck is THIS guy?"

Click, click, click..........."I will feel a lot better if we can get by the Hogs and I believe we can beat Bama and the Mississippi teams, we will beat LSU. I see us winning the West I really do. This year is our best chance."        https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3405008

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

13 hours ago, utee94 said:

Yup.  Removing the ag blinders regarding the myth of the "SEC gauntlet" and the "SEC grind" is going to be one of the most fun parts of Texas joining the SEC.  Not that they'll actually ever be able to acknowledge their idiocy.

Neither will the dumb ass recruits who are prone to falling for their bull shit lol

Oh well.   At this point their recruiting is making teams like alabama weaker by default .

2 hours ago, Crapinon said:

Click, click, click..........."I will feel a lot better if we can get by the Hogs and I believe we can beat Bama and the Mississippi teams, we will beat LSU. I see us winning the West I really do. This year is our best chance."        https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3405008

Robin Williams What Year Is It GIF

• Haha 2
  • Drool 1

1 hour ago, Jkwellborn said:

Has that happened yet?

Yeah the pigs won 20-10 at Jerryworld in 2021, same year they humiliated Texas 41-20 in FayetteNam.

That's their only win against the ags since the "100 year decision" but they also won all three in Arlington immediately before the big move.

Edited by utee94

7 hours ago, markstanco said:

sell the unicorn? seriously? there will be a line out door to fuck that unicorn

• Haha 3

It is just unbelievable how bad A&M is at pass blocking, a corner blitz is guaranteed to hammer the QB.

image.thumb.png.2bd19b676cbbd70d68ca04981a61ef4a.png

I have never seen a fucking 0.0 before and with 9 PBLK snaps too, was he sitting down?

Ruben Owens with a 15 grade too but the rest of the running backs room is also horrific save for Moss with only 5 PBLK snaps though.

• Haha 3
  • Drool 1

8 hours ago, coachherman'sgrill said:

“Unfortunately, I made inaccurate decisions that were not indicative of my character in trying to defend a member of my family.”

This dude is even horrible at political doublespeak. Wtf is an "innacurate decision"?

I'm sure he will be governor someday.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, TrashMaster G said:

“Unfortunately, I made inaccurate decisions that were not indicative of my character in trying to defend a member of my family.”

This dude is even horrible at political doublespeak. Wtf is an "innacurate decision"?

"Hi. This is Sal Governale...."

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, TrashMaster G said:

I read the letter, too. The guy's a moron and a phony.

image.png.b5737f0c22f8cbd32bdb529f53af5f62.png

He was actually acting virtuously in his scheme for nepotism. And who wouldn't want for one's brother to "see what was best for him to occur?"

As you point out, "inaccurate decisions" evidently got in the way of seeing what best for his brother to occur.

How was he defending anybody? I think his impeachment and removal was the right thing for him to occur!

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

I read the letter, too. The guy's a moron and a phony.

image.png.b5737f0c22f8cbd32bdb529f53af5f62.png

He was actually acting virtuously in his scheme for nepotism. And who wouldn't want for one's brother to "see what was best for him to occur?"

As you point out, "inaccurate decisions" evidently got in the way of seeing what best for his brother to occur.

How was he defending anybody? I think his impeachment and removal was the right thing for him to occur!

I don't know.  The guys seem perfect for aggy.

9 hours ago, linux said:

It is just unbelievable how bad A&M is at pass blocking, a corner blitz is guaranteed to hammer the QB.

I have never seen a fucking 0.0 before and with 9 PBLK snaps too, was he sitting down?

Ruben Owens with a 15 grade too but the rest of the running backs room is also horrific save for Moss with only 5 PBLK snaps though.

Fatheree not playing for some reason probably kills them there

9 hours ago, linux said:

if Aki was going up against women that rate would probably be a lot higher. it's a lot harder for him to assault a DL evidently.

• Haha 1
  • Rage+1 2