which female lead from an old western would you have wanted to fuck, and why is it Angie Dickinson?

Gil Bang

16 hours ago, Texzilla58 said:

All of these are lovely ladies but I’m going with Shirley Jones in The Cheyenne Social Club. Along with supporting whores Sue Ane Langdon, Elaine Devry, Jackie Russell, and Jackie Joseph. I was 11. It was a virtual sex parade so much cleavage.

Never heard of the movie...<goggle google google>.... well hello there Mrs. Partridge.

16 hours ago, 0xdeadbeef said:

Never heard of the movie...<goggle google google>.... well hello there Mrs. Partridge.

Jimmy Stewart inherits a whorehouse and becomes a pimp. Quite the rollicking tale.

Edited by RPM
  • Hook 'Em 1

I always had a thing for Capucine. Here from North to Alaska. She's not prime Maureen O'Hara; nobody is. But she's special to me.

spacer.png

She also appears later in a fun western where samurai Toshiro Mifune teams with Charles Bronson called Red Sun. Also has the fabulous Ursula Andress.

MV5BMTdiOGJkNjYtNjE2Ni00NTFlLWFhNzMtOGYz

Ursula-Andress-as-Cristina-gets-an-unwel

Red_sun_movieposter.jpg

Edited by RomaVicta
added a bunch a stuff

On 12/27/2021 at 4:02 PM, Richard Kimball said:

Arlene Golonka really caught my eye in Hang Em High. 

daae831c4a95a00723f776ccfa945075.jpg

Especially after she spent all that time being sweet, innocent Millie on Mayberry RFD.

Not the lead, but I'll allow it; however, since the thread is about female leads in old westerns, and you specifically brought up Hang 'Em High, how come no mention of Inger Stevens?

https://honestlydeepesttidalwave.tumblr.com/post/189535112758/inger-stevens-imdb

11 minutes ago, 83Horn said:

Not the lead, but I'll allow it; however, since the thread is about female leads in old westerns, and you specifically brought up Hang 'Em High, how come no mention of Inger Stevens?

https://honestlydeepesttidalwave.tumblr.com/post/189535112758/inger-stevens-imdb

Thread drift, but I've always had a thing for Amy Winehouse, before she became that skeleton looking thing eaten up by drugs, and alcohol abuse

I saw one version of the Cheyenne Social Club that had one of the girls in a lavender see thru nighty.  It was Elaine Devry

Probably the first tits I ever clearly saw on a TV screen.  Unfortunately that was before VCRs, so there was no pause and linger available.  

Spoiler for mild NSFW:

Spoiler

DSCN4625.JPGDSCN4621.JPG

That had to be a fun movie to make.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Drool 1

8 hours ago, Pokoloco said:

I always liked Wrangler Jane from F Troop

Melody Patterson F Troop

So, about F Troop:  they say that Forrest Tucker was packing a major hog.  Foot-long, as legend has it.   He and Milton claimed to be the charter members of "The Long Schlong Club of Beverly Hills".   I always wondered if Ol' Jane ever wrangled "The Chief". 

Edited by Gil Bang

1 hour ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

She never did it for me at all.  Mousy, whiny voice, questionable looks, no curves, and not a very good actress.  The classic example of casting couch success IMO.  No thanks.

Though your cruel words may prevent lesser men from fapping to Sondra Locke in her prime, I'd like it on the record that I prevailed over the adversity.

Also, I'm sure it was unintentional, but @RPM comments actually assisted in my endeavor.

• Haha 3

• 3 weeks later...