Celebrity Death Pool - 2022

Wally Fairway

Damn my boy Donny died

https://www.tmz.com/2022/02/23/chelsea-handler-donny-davis-dead-dies-britney-spears/?adid=share-fb

[mention=509]henrygandorf[/mention] hooked me up with his # back in 2011 when I was looking to rent a midget in Vegas to party with. He came out for the night and it was good times. Then a couple years later I am watching Pain and Gain with The Rock and Marky Mark and holy shit there's Donny.

RIP little buddy

Texas native Farrah Forke died last week. Cancer. All I remember her from was a few episodes of Wings but 54 is too damn young… 98c3d3bc431b9bc96b827ed59ea03c9a.jpg

Was from Corpus, home of the first Farrah. 54 is way to fucking young. Was fun to watch in the 90’s as a teen.

3 hours ago, HiggyBaby said:

Texas native Farrah Forke died last week. Cancer. All I remember her from was a few episodes of Wings but 54 is too damn young… 98c3d3bc431b9bc96b827ed59ea03c9a.jpg

She was a fairly major character on Wings for multiple years.

This type of stuff scares the shit out of me. I'm 44. I have 3 boys aged 10 and under. I don't consider dying at 54 a reality I want to even consider. Yet people die younger than that all the time.  God damn.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Wiler77 said:

This type of stuff scares the shit out of me. I'm 44. I have 3 boys aged 10 and under. I don't consider dying at 54 a reality I want to even consider. Yet people die younger than that all the time.  God damn.

You rang?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 5

Gonna have to go back and rewatch.

Johnny Brown - funny comedian from Laugh-In, Good Times, and a lot more.  84.

I just saw this not too long ago, who knew?  Pretty cool.  RIP, big fella.

Edit:  UD beat me to it by seconds, but video is still good!

Edited by phdhorn
  • Hook 'Em 1

Damn my boy Donny died

[url=https://www.tmz.com/2022/02/23/chelsea-handler-donny-davis-dead-dies-

[mention=509]henrygandorf[/mention] hooked me up with his # back in 2011 when I was looking to rent a midget in Vegas to party with. He came out for the night and it was good times.

giphy.gif

On 3/5/2022 at 12:43 AM, Wiler77 said:

Yep, scares the shit out of me, thinking of not knowing my. kids as they enter adulthood.

• Like 1

On 2/23/2022 at 12:47 PM, Scraps said:

Damn my boy Donny died

https://www.tmz.com/2022/02/23/chelsea-handler-donny-davis-dead-dies-britney-spears/?adid=share-fb

[mention=509]henrygandorf[/mention] hooked me up with his # back in 2011 when I was looking to rent a midget in Vegas to party with. He came out for the night and it was good times. Then a couple years later I am watching Pain and Gain with The Rock and Marky Mark and holy shit there's Donny.

RIP little buddy

Ok- I will bite- how much does it cost to rent a midget to party with for the night?  What happened?  Why did you decide this was a good idea?  I feel like my life will be made much better by hearing this story. 

• Like 1