Austin Regional Thread

Horny Bull

1 minute ago, hookem48 said:

and in the sports segment of the local news here in aggyland they start off talking about aggy beating the Horns in April and end talking about aggy's 10 game regional winning streak before tonight. I was shocked they showed the highlights of the game in between.

I get annoyed by our self-loathing and sarcastic sports media here in Austin but it could be worse I suppose.

45 minutes ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

What was the deal with playing the aggy fight song in the stadium near the end of the game

I am thinking.it was because they were the home team but could be wrong. But it was great. Our crowd drowned out their half ass attempt. And it was funny listening to Wilson and those guys with their own lyrics to the song.

They played the war hymn as per stupid NCAA rules..... supposed to be neutral field. They played the TSU fight song a couple times on Friday night also and the war hymn pregame aaginst Indiana. Total BS. 

Does the NCAA really think "The Eyes" or Texas fight would ever get played at Listeria Field in Collie Station should they be hosting and we were sent there? Us having to coin toss and be vistiors was even more Bullshit.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

Guys we have always been the visiting team for game 2 when we host regionals, at least so long as I can remember.

No. If aggy had been the 2 seed, then we still would’ve been home team. 

1 hour ago, tejas60 said:

Just finished watching the game.

FUCK aggy                                                                                                  

Aggy was too busy fucking each other, as is keeping with tradition.

I'm glad to know aggy is still clueless. At least some over there are as depressed as they should be after getting shut down by a sick kid pitching in 100 degree heat. Oh, and getting punked by the son of a pitcher who never accomplished much.

Of course, if aggy beats IU again, I’d fully expect a better game from them tonight. But they could play much better and still be ordinary. Our guys look confident, as they should be. 

8 hours ago, Valmy77 said:

Guys we have always been the visiting team for game 2 when we host regionals, at least so long as I can remember.

The host team is the home team in the first game. Visitor in the second game. Whenever 2 teams play each other again in the bracket, whoever was the home team in the first matchup will be the visitor in the second matchup.

If you are not hosting or playing the host team in the first game..its a matter of RPI, record, etc that decides home/visitor.

So regardless who we play next..we should be the home team.

Edited by RowdyVic
More info

lololololollololloololollo

Would it be possible to have President Donald J Trump skype in and talk to the team tomorrow before we play the Sips? Give them advise on how to win even the odds are stacked against them? WE NEED A WINNERS MENTALITY DAMMIT!!! I think it would work.

“Press core”

by fuckers whose very existence is owed to the Corps of Cadets.

Don’t ever stop being you, aggy.

Sore loser aggy is the best aggy...and yes, the rest of the world DOES hate you.

Watching the game at the bar last night, I was chatting with a dude sitting next to me who was more interested in the hockey game. He was from Wyoming (I think) and had absolutely no ties to UT or A&M. When the infield pop fly hit the turf in front of three aggy players, he laughs and says "classic little brother move."

Everyone sees them for what they are. Even people way outside the rivalry.

12 minutes ago, Art Vandelay said:

Watching the game at the bar last night, I was chatting with a dude sitting next to me who was more interested in the hockey game. He was from Wyoming (I think) and had absolutely no ties to UT or A&M. When the infield pop fly hit the turf in front of three aggy players, he laughs and says "classic little brother move."

Everyone sees them for what they are. Even people way outside the rivalry.

Anybody have the video of that infield pop fly play?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, UT Lawnghorn said:

Some other gems:

Posted by BRAXLSU99 iconLSU.gif on 5/29/18 at 12:04 am to BayouRat15
Nawwww....I hope the horns go in dry on Boy Band University...

Posted by UTprideofTX iconTexas.gif on 5/29/18 at 7:24 am to BayouRat15
Easy money - Horns by 5.

Aaaaaaand here we go. Buncha cucks talking big before the game:

Posted by Old Sarge iconTexasAM.gif on 5/29/18 at 7:25 am to BayouRat15
Poor horns
Posted by Aggie_2463 iconTexasAM.gif on 5/29/18 at 8:15 am to UTprideofTX
Beat them already this year, why not again?

Posted by agswin iconTexasAM.gif on 5/29/18 at 10:01 am to UTprideofTX
You gotta beat Texas Southern first. 

By the way, why does the third seed in your regional have the highest RPI of all of the teams? 

Asking for a friend.

How can aggy, with a straight face, ever say the word “cuck” again? They literally hired a cuck to be their head football coach. Full stop

• Like 1