Realignment talk not going away

The Tower

2 minutes ago, HornsOverIthaca said:

I just wish Texas and Tennessee would play every year just to be confusing.

This reminds me. Tenn grads are so fucking annoying. Talking about being the first UT and how they saved us blah blah blah. It’ll be nice to push their shit in every few years. 

• Hook 'Em 2

12 minutes ago, RaysBoomBoomRoom said:

we just need one more school to bolt and we owe the Big12 $0.00

5 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

It’s gonna happen. 

Kansas to big 10. Done/dusted.  

tech to pac as a backup plan. 

we could probably get this shit done in time for this coming football season if rescheduling wasn’t such an issue. 

11 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

If the b1g takes a couple of pac teams, they’ll have tough choices. Their pool is essentially byu, Boise, big 12 orphans, or adding cali schools like sdsu or their level.  I guess there’s always Wyoming too but what would be the point?

Oh shit, you just summoned The Virginian...

8 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

This reminds me. Tenn grads are so fucking annoying. Talking about being the first UT and how they saved us blah blah blah. It’ll be nice to push their shit in every few years. 

Have some good friends in Tennessee. They're convinced that everyone in the nation calls them UT. The world series was a good start to putting them in the dirt. 

Just now, alphahorn said:

I'm for any move that gets rid of this shit

Meet Beef Ref: Jacked football referee shares his workout plan -  SBNation.com

Worst officiating in all sports at any level… across the board. I don’t know how they will hose us any more than they have in the past, but this year should be fun…

• Hook 'Em 1

27 minutes ago, ousux said:
2 hours ago, Mo Horn said:
 Having said that, this season will be an epic shitshow as far as officiating...worse than ever.

First thing we need to do once this is wrapped up is have SEC release a statement that applications of former B12 refs for future employment in the post NCAA universe will include a detailed review of the integrity and objectivity they demonstrated when officiating former B12/current SEC members during their transition year(s).

• Hook 'Em 2

aggy delusionally thinking that the SEC would always keep their pinky promise to not allow UT in the SEC is quite possibly the most aggy thing ever.

Did they really think the SEC was going to pass up the money and influence that UT and OU would bring to the conference?  I'm sorry, even if Greg Sankey is on the can taking a shit, a phone call from UT to the SEC gets patched through immediately, no questions asked.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1