Realignment talk not going away

The Tower

We know that it’s easy to leave the sec. if aggy does it, what kind of knife fight would osu and tech get into to take their place?

I wish they could go nuts and bring in a second school for all states but even if that was under consideration who do they take from Missouri, Georgia and Louisiana?  

Just now, bad_teammate said:

Seriously, one of the most infuriating things for Aggies right now has to be how unimpressed we are with the SEC as we seem poised to enter

Now would be the perfect time for us to be expressing some feeling like we "made it" or something; that this is a victory. But all we have is the confident assurance that we're swinging dicks and more important than any conference we might join. It's everything they hate about us and I absolutely love every second

We aren’t going to the SEC to make friends. Or to be “equals.” We aren’t subservient people. 

We’re going to the SEC to represent the state of Texas. And to win. 

No, it doesn’t mean more to us. 

We’re Texas.

Now, let’s start talking schedules.  

• Hook 'Em 8
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

3 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

We aren’t going to the SEC to make friends. Or to be “equals.” We aren’t subservient people. 

We’re going to the SEC to represent the state of Texas. And to win. 

No, it doesn’t mean more to us. 

We’re Texas.

Now, let’s start talking schedules.  

I don't even care if we lose

Fuck you, We're Texas

I'll live 0-12 year after year before I start trying to bask in anyone else's glory

Edited by bad_teammate

I am sitting here thinking there is no fucking ways those idiots could try to leave the SEC because Texas and OU are joining...  That would be like something out of the Idiocracy movie.

Then it accept the fact that we are talking about aggy, so it is possible. Somebody needs to tell those morons that they are going to make things 10 times worse for themselves at this rate. The SEC is like the mafia, you start getting out of line within the family and someone is going to put you in your place.

Think things are bad now, wait till they now see the upcoming schedule that has all of the heavyweight they play all get byweeks before the game and all of them in a row..

• Hook 'Em 2

23 minutes ago, maninblack said:

I'm in between being impressed by the SEC leadership realizing the nature of aggy and keeping them in the dark OR not recognizing the crazy 10 years ago 

Oh the SEC recognized the crazy - but admitting Aggy was always a means to an end, which was getting a foothold in Texas for recruiting. 

Dealing with the cray cray was the price for getting access to Texas HS football (fuck the Brocks).  

So, either this is old and it already happened, they knew and hence the leak or they are truly aggie with dates.

Worst case scenario, it’s a typo. Who gives a shit? They’re fucking meeting to talk about a) suing the SEC, or b) leaving the SEC. Either way it’s gotdamn hilarious and pathetic…so, extremely on brand
  • Hook 'Em 1

The funniest part is those dumbfucks really believe the SEC “owes them because of loyalty” to not admit UT to the conference.  They truly think they run thangs over there.  Sooner or later, aggy will learn their true places in the CFB pecking order.  They have always thought they were in the same convo as UT, ou, Alabama, Ohio State, USC and they get mentioned in the same breath as Missouri, Souf Carolina, and Indiana. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, mchookem said:

this is all for show...

right??

CEUDp5.gif

The issue I have is how is this going to "show" anything? Regardless of the strongly worded letter the Aggyland Karen BOR cheesecake club comes up with, they look like total fools.. Even more than normal..

This is literally insane...

And fuck I cant get enough of it..

kermit.gif.2a740330158d38f01c29c54e3579d745.gif

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 5

I'm in between being impressed by the SEC leadership realizing the nature of aggy and keeping them in the dark OR not recognizing the crazy 10 years ago 
If any conference knows crazy when they see it, SEC is it. aggy played their role for a decade..opened up Texas and dutifully shilled the SEC narrative to anyone and everyone..and probably bought more SEC branded gear and trinkets than all the other schools combined.
  • Hook 'Em 2