Realignment talk not going away

The Tower

If there’s any way that Ohio State/Clemson/Michigan/FSU domino fell to the SEC, the entire enterprise known as College Football is completely flipped on its head. They could cut their own deal with the networks, have multilevel playoff games within their own conference, and the winner would be the Bestest Team in Football, and the media would be happy to accept that as fact.

3 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

Whatever comes from all this, this big 12 season is going to be crazy. If we're leaving every team being left behind is going to be pissed and out for blood when they play us. If we end up staying, which I don't think is going to happen, they will be out to prove a point. Either way, there will be extra motivation every game. 

I’ve thought about this a bit. This could be the pinnacle in getting fucked by refs, horns down all over the place, and schools shitting in our locker rooms whether it’s home or away. I’m talking Kevin Morgan level scat play in our locker room.

1 minute ago, DaggerHorns said:

I’ve thought about this a bit. This could be the pinnacle in getting fucked by refs, horns down all over the place, and schools shitting in our locker rooms whether it’s home or away. I’m talking Kevin Morgan level scat play in our locker room.

If this deal goes through or not, it is going to be bad.  Especially for those who don't get a seat at a big conference table.

9 hours ago, 89Horn said:

First off, I had no idea that the SEC was filled with Christians from Scotland.  Also, did “bah” get bastardized into “baw” when aggy joined the conference?

I've learned that shite automatically replaces shit when one posts on SECrant. I contacted inside sources.

2 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

spacer.png

And correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't UT have the deepest of all pockets?

Yes. Those dipshits “won” the athletic department revenue one year because they count donations for stadium expansion and they think they’re  rich. Nevermind Texas doesn’t count AD donations ever, and deep pockets for NIL are 100% separate from AD money because it’s the law. Theyre fucking idiots. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

So the coolest rumor I've heard is that Baylor is willing to disassociate with the First Baptist if it means getting into the right conference.  This would be among the most Christian things I've ever heard of.  I think covering up rape is pretty far up there as well.  Anyways, here's hoping they make that move and still get left on the curb with last week's trash.  

Baptists would take them back. They won’t waste such a good rapeground. 

Edited by SydneyCarton

3 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

So the coolest rumor I've heard is that Baylor is willing to disassociate with the First Baptist if it means getting into the right conference.  This would be among the most Christian things I've ever heard of.  I think covering up rape is pretty far up there as well.  Anyways, here's hoping they make that move and still get left on the curb with last week's trash.  

Still feeling that 7-71 loss eh 

I’m sure this has been covered but the Athletic article citing that we are officially leaving is the exact reason this has to happen.

I’m not surprised by Texas, but I’m really disappointed by the way OU has handled this,” the second Big 12 AD said. “They’ve participated in all our meetings without saying a single word.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

5 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Just more proof that baylor will stoop to any low.  Fuck them.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

There's always the Second Baptist Church?

• Haha 1

Since he has protected his tweets and for some reason I can still see them, I figured the OGs in this thread would enjoy the return of our favorite doesn't know shit about anything but acts like he's an insider guy from Appalachia. The one, the only...MHVer3
Hver3  @MHver3
14m
I have awakened from my slumber to bring you what I have gleaned from my sources inside WVU. Not much is being said at this time but I can confirm that Gee and Lyons have reached out to both the B10 and the ACC.
Hver3  @MHver3
13m
Ok state and WVU reached out together to the ACC and there appears to be interest there on their end.
Hver3  @MHver3
12m
B10 pretty much shut us down and the feeling here is that ISU and KU are the targets they would desire from our group (assuming they don’t attempt an ACC poach of UNC and UVA).
MHver3  @MHver3
10m
It does seem like little cliques are forming with the remaining 8 trying to abandon ship. The sad thing for most is that the Pac isn’t interested in expansion. At least that is what is being said now.
Hver3  @MHver3
7m
There is a very real chance that none of the 8 find a home and must back fill with others. The consensus amongst at least 4-5 of the ADs and Presidents seems to that adding 4 gives them the best chance to retain at least a good chunk of their current tv value
MHver3  @MHver3
5m
Of course some are saying that this is the first step in a total breakaway from the NCAA for at least the SEC and B1G

Hopefully they backfill with aggy, who could then claim to be the only team in Texas that was too good for the SEC

28 minutes ago, TeeDubya said:

Guess what Madame President Sunshine?  You don't get to call all the shots.

She lost me at the moral/values schtick. 

26 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

Is it really wise of you to post this?  I mean really 

Relax. He knows his mom is the cum dumpster for the party. 

10 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Buyout of remaining portion of LHN is in contract form and has reached the desk of outside counsel.  Maybe this is happening after all. 

Buyout?

Could by chance the buyout ESPN is providing UT to walk away from the LHN equal $78 Million?

• Like 1