Realignment talk not going away

The Tower

4 minutes ago, RaysBoomBoomRoom said:

Yeah, the SEC will end up telling aggie to fuck off, you're out Texas is in.  Aggie will then pout their way back to the Big 12 and call themselves the saviors of the Big 12, what they always wanted.  They will claim it was all an elaborate plot to get rid Texas out of the Big 12, and now they will be the name brand in the Big 12. They will finally be top dog at something.

6 minutes ago, RaysBoomBoomRoom said:

The only thing that can make this simulation any better would be for those aggie state reps to push through the law that would require legi approval for conference changes after we move to SEC, but before aggie can get out.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, CowtownHorn said:

Damn, maybe I won’t get any sleep. See some of the old UM thread night crew in here. Party is just starting.

Been going on for a few late nights...

Lots of us late night crew still scouring the interwebs..

What this really needs no is some flightaware tracking to really ramp this thing into overdrive

I’ll just say this - in the Texas/SEC entrance agreement there needs to be some language around the ratio of the size of the Texas logo to SEC logo shall be at least 10:1.  Aggy seems to have it at 1:1 if not 1:2. 

That’s what happens when your whole identity is built around who you are hanging out with.

Fucking aggy. You’re weird. You could even be colorful if you ever won 20 in the show. Just own it.
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, Pimphand said:

You know the prospect of joining the SEC was always unappealing to me. Now that we have the TexAggy melt to end all melts I'm ok with it.

I have always wanted to leave the BDF though once Nebraska bitched out

I will never give a shit about what conference Texas is in. Never, for any reason

• Hook 'Em 2

10 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

So your life's in the crapper, ATM. The SEC has been flirting with UT and OU behind your back for maybe a year and your wife is banging a used car salesman - it's humiliating, I know. But goddamnit, ATM take it like a man!

This is why I come to Surly: the deep cut Tom Arnold in True Lies quotes.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

Aggy is the side chick that thinks he cares or is going to leave his wife.  I would love nothing more than the board of Regents at A&M to throw their dicks on the table and the SEC chops them off.  This whole time aggy has been playing go fish while us and the SEC are playing hold’em.