• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crash_davis

• nnm

• Armybrat

• Message Board User

6 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

So... Why was closetohumping doing his own electrical work and the electrician just hanging around?

Spoiler

Have you ever caught anyone staring at your junk? I was wearing sweat pants even though it's like 90 degrees out here.  It's happened a couple of times and yesterday, I'm pretty sure I caught my electrician looking a couple of times.  Towards the end of the install, he said "hey man, I normally don't carry Tesla hooks around but you put off real good vibes so I can install this one for you.  Text me if you have any questions about the install."

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Superhero said:

So... Why was closetohumping doing his own electrical work and the electrician just hanging around?

Hide contents

Have you ever caught anyone staring at your junk? I was wearing sweat pants even though it's like 90 degrees out here.  It's happened a couple of times and yesterday, I'm pretty sure I caught my electrician looking a couple of times.  Towards the end of the install, he said "hey man, I normally don't carry Tesla hooks around but you put off real good vibes so I can install this one for you.  Text me if you have any questions about the install."

IMG_6143.gif

• Like 1

On 7/24/2023 at 9:17 AM, YGIFS said:

I'm super happy they are part of NATO now and kicking Russian ass once again.  But I see shit like this and realize how they managed to lose WWII, twice.

Meth.  They were all on meth.  Not joking. 

12 hours ago, GoPokes83 said:

Marsha’s still hot though

It's Marcia, dammit!  Not Marsha.  At least that's what my restraining order says.  You'd think the judge would have written it out under her actual, legal name-Maureen McCormick.  

Back to this Finnish girls riding make believe horses being whacked out on Crystal Meth.  Go on...

1 hour ago, TrashMaster G said:

I will never get the whole truck brand rivalry thing.  I mean, unless you work for one company or another, why do you give a shit?

My Granddad drove Ford, my Dad drove Ford and I drive Ford. My Brother in Law drives Chevrolet. Any questions?

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, nnm said:

My organization runs a small in-house K-12 school as part of its mission. I met with the principal today. He had several boxes of these water pistols in his office. He said they got ordered and delivered to the school and he happened to open the boxes. He immediately decided they should probably not be given out to the kids.

Any of you jokers have any idea why?

IMG_1869.thumb.jpeg.a044055c827e19b3315773afbf4dd935.jpeg

Johnny, show me where he touched you.

• Fuck Around and Find Out 1