• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crash_davis

• nnm

• Armybrat

• Message Board User

20 minutes ago, futureman said:

this is ridiculous.  a state champion boys' basketball team would beat the WNBA all-stars by 50 points.  maybe 80.  why are women's sports a thing?  so fucking stupid.

Make them play with a full size ball also. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Fuck You 1

6 hours ago, futureman said:

this is ridiculous.  a state champion boys' basketball team would beat the WNBA all-stars by 50 points.  maybe 80.  why are women's sports a thing?  so fucking stupid.

I know this is supposed to be the lulz thread. But you’re saying that because younger men can beat professional women in basketball, women’s sports shouldn’t exist? You can go fuck yourself. I assume you’ve never been in a relationship with a woman and certainly don’t have a daughter. Let’s go ahead and keep it that way. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, Planet Houston said:

I know this is supposed to be the lulz thread. But you’re saying that because younger men can beat professional women in basketball, women’s sports shouldn’t exist? You can go fuck yourself. I assume you’ve never been in a relationship with a woman and certainly don’t have a daughter. Let’s go ahead and keep it that way. 

now this fits the lulz thread

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3