• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crash_davis

• nnm

• Armybrat

• Message Board User

1 hour ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

The anticipation adds to the lulz. 

a innocent old crippled man (or woman?) who can barely walk possible getting killed isn’t funny.  if it were an asshole running in pamplona or setting a bull on fire then it’s funny.  this is sad. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 6
  • Prepare your anus 1

2 hours ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

So what exactly happened?

Girls got in line, dudes joined them after it had significantly moved forward, filmer said something to piss them off (innocent or not who knows) or simply to not “cut”, then dudes act like douchebags, filmer starts filming and acts rational/normal rest (entirety?) of the time?

First off no reason to act like such an entitled asshole douche, especially once cameras are whipped out. But having never been to Epcot, are you allowed to “save” a spot? Just curious how it all started but I fully understand it could be just be assholes acting like assholes

So what exactly happened?

Girls got in line, dudes joined them after it had significantly moved forward, filmer said something to piss them off (innocent or not who knows) or simply to not “cut”, then dudes act like douchebags, filmer starts filming and acts rational/normal rest (entirety?) of the time?
First off no reason to act like such an entitled asshole douche, especially once cameras are whipped out. But having never been to Epcot, are you allowed to “save” a spot? Just curious how it all started but I fully understand it could be just be assholes acting like assholes

Yea that’s what happened. Ive been to Disney a few times the past few years including Epcot. The ride they’re on isn’t always going to be a long line, 20-30 min tops. So the girls get in line while the boys are off doing something, maybe finishing their beers or coming from a different ride. So right when they’re about to take a seat on this particular ride, 3 guys had to budge through a queue of line law abiding people to get to their girls and someone spoke up and they lost it.

I mean I don’t care personally. Especially if you’ve been in line for like 2 min and a parent/ kid have to catch up. Logically they should just wait at the entrance and enter as a group but he makes NIL money so

It’s annoying but I’m not gonna cause a scene over it unless it’s like 20 people. But that’s tough to pull off gettin through from the entrance
  • Hook 'Em 1

On 12/10/2023 at 4:46 PM, closetohumping said:

image.thumb.png.b33aa3134d7499d31a39687569cb035a.png

I actually know exactly where that is.

https://www.google.com/maps/@33.6799301,-117.7785339,3a,82.7y,349.08h,85.24t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s6WNqwE4TqKRHwNyk5lSZRw!2e0!7i16384!8i8192?entry=ttu

A Sherwin Williams store and a bunch of good Asian restaurants.

(Notice that none of the participants in the picture look like they are of Asian heritage, but chances are some Asian lady swerved, which caused the other 3 cars to collide).

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Superhero said:

https://www.google.com/maps/@33.6799301,-117.7785339,3a,82.7y,349.08h,85.24t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s6WNqwE4TqKRHwNyk5lSZRw!2e0!7i16384!8i8192?entry=ttu

(Notice that none of the participants in the picture look like they are of Asian heritage, but chances are some Asian lady swerved, which caused the other 3 cars to collide).

I been there.  Hilarious

12 hours ago, Superhero said:

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1