Post a pic that makes you lol

Born Burnt

28 minutes ago, speed817 said:

Cutting grass is he deal breaker....IMG_20240507_123609_850.thumb.jpg.cd754da894a46aa979b6693f356ebe55.jpg

You only need to know HOW to cut it.

I know how to dig a ditch, buck hay, and build a miles-long barbed-wire fence. I haven’t done any of those things in about 40 years, but I know how. 
Saddle up, buckaroo. 

• Replies 37k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crash_davis

• nnm

• Armybrat

• Message Board User

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, speed817 said:

Cutting grass is he deal breaker....IMG_20240507_123609_850.thumb.jpg.cd754da894a46aa979b6693f356ebe55.jpg

Totally understand why she wants all those things.  Question is what does she have to offer in return?

Edited by Parliament
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Parliament said:

Totally understand why she wants all those things.  Question is what does she have to offer in return?

One thing. And it is undefeated. 

50 minutes ago, Parliament said:

She offers Nothing.

Any man that can afford even half of her demands can bag a better looking 20-something (and better looking would NOT be hard to do here) that also has no kids and none of her bullshit. 
I worked with an entitled cunt like this woman one time. 50+ years old, four kids, married a rich man who did everything and was then going through a divorce. She actually thought she could still dictate the dating game with these kinds of demands. Had to tell her to manage her expectations of what she was worth on the dating market today. You aren't gold. You don't appreciate. You're a used car and you got driven off the lot a long time ago.

Still, I find it hard to believe that woman's profile is real lol    

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Parliament said:

Fertile loins.

Mind you, Fertile Loins is a damned good name for a band of single moms. 

3 hours ago, Marfa Low Crown said:

She offers Nothing.

Any man that can afford even half of her demands can bag a better looking 20-something (and better looking would NOT be hard to do here) that also has no kids and none of her bullshit. 
I worked with an entitled cunt like this woman one time. 50+ years old, four kids, married a rich man who did everything and was then going through a divorce. She actually thought she could still dictate the dating game with these kinds of demands. Had to tell her to manage her expectations of what she was worth on the dating market today. You aren't gold. You don't appreciate. You're a used car and you got driven off the lot a long time ago.

As the late great comedian Patrice O’Neal would say “pussy ages like bread, not like wine.”

6 hours ago, Parliament said:

classic parliament.

5 hours ago, Marfa Low Crown said:

image.gif.169ef689ebbb2e8b2a33f8ccc88a612a.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Marfa Low Crown said:

How long you guys been married now??? 😅

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3