• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crash_davis

• nnm

• Armybrat

• Message Board User

4 hours ago, Kyrie Eleison said:

bitches...

I did that with a bottle of gold shlager after a night of frat drinking just to prove I could. 

According to witnesses,  I fell asleep with my eyes open and my “friends” “Weekend at Bernie’s’d” me for about 20 hours. Probably should have called the amber lamps, but I’m a survivor. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Elvis said:

I did that with a bottle of gold shlager after a night of frat drinking just to prove I could. 

According to witnesses,  I fell asleep with my eyes open and my “friends” “Weekend at Bernie’s’d” me for about 20 hours. Probably should have called the amber lamps, but I’m a survivor. 

Fell asleep with your eyes open?  That’s called ded.

I did that while waiting on a taxi, Germany 1990 and a bottle of vodka, said I could drink it all at once - for $50. Once the money hit my pocket, the bottle went to my lips. The rest was a mystery to me!

Pics of me going to places like “Weekend at Bernie’s” totally comatose. The finale was with pictures of my “friends” laying on me while the MPs picked us up and took us to our barracks. Slept on the “drunk cot” next to the NCO desk in charge. Woke up in the morning with no hangover and like nothing ever happened, until I saw the pictures like two days later!

Not proud of it, but “Hook’em”!!!