• Replies 36.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crash_davis

• nnm

• Armybrat

• Message Board User

BIL’s amigo works for a Wagyu ranch around Flatonia. He sells it to us at the discount they give him. Akaushi Waygu

That’s Heartland Beef.

IIRC, that dude bought an airliner and had it refitted so he could fly over 100+ head of cattle from Japan. More money than sense but he seems to be doing well with that operation.

Great, get to spend next month listening to my in-laws bitch about "Cracker Jacks" being too woke.  Because a fictional cartoon character named Jack, who looked like half a fag anyway, can no longer make ends meet since being canceled by the establishment.  Despite being 127 years old with royalty payments coming out the wazoo.  It's popcorn and peanuts covered in caramel.  If it's part of your faith set, you're a fucking idiot.

Also, I'm really craving some right now.  

7 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Great, get to spend next month listening to my in-laws bitch about "Cracker Jacks" being too woke.  Because a fictional cartoon character named Jack, who looked like half a fag anyway, can no longer make ends meet since being canceled by the establishment.  Despite being 127 years old with royalty payments coming out the wazoo.  It's popcorn and peanuts covered in caramel.  If it's part of your faith set, you're a fucking idiot.

Dude. Jill is black.  

And a cracker?

She’ll be pissed to know. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

I always hated Cracker Jacks and still do.
Cheapass toys notwithstanding.

17 minutes ago, deadshank said:

Dude. Jill is black.  

And a cracker?

She’ll be pissed to know. 

She might be from Georgia.

• Hook 'Em 1