Post a pic that makes you lol

Born Burnt

i posted before about a dude i knew professionally, who had a fiery personality and later went into the restaurant business, and he slams his critics on internet reviews.  some newer spicy gems:

image.png.3bf694c11776af6de0ce5aa5b4b38158.png

...quoting enzo ferrari

image.png.bda5e885571e12b6a6e31a8971f8192c.png

because non-sophisticated people dont know what franciacorta is

Dear Patron, good afternoon
with your comment you do not go anywhere. Why did not you mention in your nonsense comment that you and your lady were thrown out of my restaurant because of your arrogance? My employees are not scared of me, because they truly know that my wife and myself love them, but of arrogant and impolite people like you. After happily trowing you out, all together with the rest of our happy guests we celebrated with a nice bottle of Franciacorta (probably you do not know what this is). Also please train you palate and remember that we do not use Ketch up in our well known restaurant. You and your acid lady should be banned from every single restaurant in the world. Please stay away.

from a reviewer... oh jesus

Hospitality was odd, and frankly put us off quite a bit, as it turned out the host/owner had googled us using our name and out of the blue confronted my wife with information about herself.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crash_davis

• nnm

• Armybrat

• Message Board User