ULM Warhawks @ Longhorns 7PM on LHN - The Mullet Hath Arriveth

immamac

Its like Lowell literally chooses the most ridic fucking statement to hang onto...

as that went into commercial he was bragging about Bijan being the Heisman front runner.

Uh no, Lowell you fucking idiot, hes a Heisman dark horse contenter... hes on the list, but hes not the front runner,  Byrce young is the front runner

Just now, USNALonghorn said:

We’re on pace for a 59-3 final score and people are still crying 

It would be much uglier if they fed Bijan 25+ carries like they will in a lot of games. 

It's hilarious that people are pissed because Sark is thinking long-term and trying to keep his best player healthy. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Bijan run was fucking ridiculous. Told my wife he made 3 great moves and she said no way she only saw one move. Slow motion replay from behind almost got my wife to say I was right and she was wrong. 
Bijan Robinson is so good he almost made a woman admit she was wrong. 

Undefeated
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Ewers just seems so relaxed playing the game. He’s going to make the occasional boneheaded throw, like most gunslingers do…but he’s also not going to be afraid to attack you every which way, either. And that is going to take our offense to the next level. And it will be glorious once it all comes together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Hook 'Em 2