Quinn "La Joya" Ewers - The Man The Myth The Mullet

Coach pop a bitch

If and when he gets sacked due to an un-to-extremely-poor block by an OL, I would like to see Quinn pull what have always called a Bobby-Layner.

Layne was QBing - the Steelers, I think it was. He dropped back to pass, one of his OL completely whiffed a block and the unblocked DL annhiliated Layne. Being the 1950s, Layne picked himself up, rubbed some dirt on it, and went into the huddle to call the next play. He excused himself, walked around to the back side of the huddle, drew back and kicked the living shit out of the OL who had whiffed. It was a mighty kick, aimed and landed directly in the crotch, and I believe it must have split that guy's taint from asshole to belly button, but he stayed in the game. Legend has it that he never missed another block in his career.

Note to OL: Do NOT allow your QB to be sacked. Not against 0U, not against anyone.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Tex Long said:

If and when he gets sacked due to an un-to-extremely-poor block by an OL, I would like to see Quinn pull what have always called a Bobby-Layner.

Layne was QBing - the Steelers, I think it was. He dropped back to pass, one of his OL completely whiffed a block and the unblocked DL annhiliated Layne. Being the 1950s, Layne picked himself up, rubbed some dirt on it, and went into the huddle to call the next play. He excused himself, walked around to the back side of the huddle, drew back and kicked the living shit out of the OL who had whiffed. It was a mighty kick, aimed and landed directly in the crotch, and I believe it must have split that guy's taint from asshole to belly button, but he stayed in the game. Legend has it that he never missed another block in his career.

Note to OL: Do NOT allow your QB to be sacked. Not against 0U, not against anyone.

I assume he gifted them those bags as an incentive. You got me hurt, here’s an overnight bag. Do better this game and you get a better gift. 

• Hook 'Em 2

30 minutes ago, Tex Long said:

I'd be more impressed if he could get them to run block.

16 minutes ago, TexasTroll said:

Heck ya!!!

id guess the retail cost close to $25,000.

for a college kid.  

heck, back when I was playing at it  in college, $.75  burgers from Mickey D’S bout broke me.

looking forward to a great game!

Let’s not get crazy they $600-$800.  Look awesome but they aren’t close to 25k

Edited by Hook1997
  • Hook 'Em 1

QE gonna eat today. Will Anderson stole his chance to prove his elite status to the nation against Alabama. He’s going to be dropping dimes and throwing bombs for 3.5 hours today as a result and prove he belongs on the Mount Rushmore of Texas QBs by the time he leaves 

• Hook 'Em 3

11 minutes ago, SubliminalHorn said:

No doubt if Ewers plays the whole game, we beat Alabama 

5-0 and top 10 if he didn’t get hurt. Time for a run the rest of the season with the Truth throwing the ball 

Edited by Js1
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

• immamac changed the title to Quinn "La Joya" Ewers - The Man The Myth The Mullet