Quinn "La Joya" Ewers - The Man The Myth The Mullet

Coach pop a bitch

4 minutes ago, Dignan said:

Too bad Quinn was a little rusty today in his return to football. 4 tds and all. Looking forward to seeing him after he gets a few more game reps. (heh)

He was a little rusty.  That’s what Rusty Mullet looks like.  I am looking forward to the next 1.5 seasons after he shakes it off.

40 minutes ago, SHOOTER12 said:

As a former quarterback this shit just amazes me.  The ball just flies effortlessly out of his hand.  There is a God given gift in players like Quinn.  As for the rest of us we practice for hours on end for years and it just doesn't happen.   Thank God for QE.

duder looks like Aaron Rodgers to me with that side ways effortless throw. 

i hate going half aggy like this but we would certainly be undefeated if he isn't injured

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, staboner said:

duder looks like Aaron Rodgers to me with that side ways effortless throw. 

i hate going half aggy like this but we would certainly be undefeated if he isn't injured

His arm angle seems more varied than Rodgers to me - he seems to tweak the angle to match the throw instead of the other way around. It’s unique. 

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Fastbreak said:

Both lines were the best since 2005. The oline has immaculate vibes.

Early on in the game when Banks just drive blocked that sooner through the whistle into the end zone and all the sooner fans were pissed I knew this line came to beat mofos down

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

• immamac changed the title to Quinn "La Joya" Ewers - The Man The Myth The Mullet