Quinn "La Joya" Ewers - The Man The Myth The Mullet

Coach pop a bitch

2 hours ago, Modessit said:
3 hours ago, UncleBuck said:
I can't find it, but when I first started reading shaggy this one old fella got mad at the mom jokes. Went on about how his mother died and was a great woman and that he didn't appreciate those types of jokes, and that his mom was a nurse who helped develop some of the course material for the UT nursing program or something. In true Shaggy/Surly fashion, the next reply was: "your mom nursed my cock last night." and I nearly died. I laugh at it to this day. 

There was a post where someone bitched and said their mom died in a fiery car crash. I was the next response and said, "So you're saying she was hot?" I think it was Thujone who said it was such responses that made him love Shaggy.

So was she hot or not ?

6 hours ago, UncleBuck said:

I can't find it, but when I first started reading shaggy this one old fella got mad at the mom jokes. Went on about how his mother died and was a great woman and that he didn't appreciate those types of jokes, and that his mom was a nurse who helped develop some of the course material for the UT nursing program or something. In true Shaggy/Surly fashion, the next reply was: "your mom nursed my cock last night." and I nearly died. I laugh at it to this day. 

Some of the old Shaggy threads were undefeated… I would cry laughing at things like Worst Sexual Experience using MS Paint thread 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Reese Bennett said:

I know we all saw it but it needs to be stated again and again: in a game with a Heisman winning QB playing for the #1 ranked team in the country, the better QB was a freshman starting his second game.

Ewers was great, but im just glad Sark was on our sidelines.  The play calling while Ewers was in the game was awesome and Sark had the perfect game plan to get the ball out fast and frustrate their front 7...

• Hook 'Em 3

14 hours ago, TheMailBox357 said:

@LTtxfan Any truth to this?

Fuck if I know...  busy helping family member with their oral surgery and pain meds.

Wish I was getting paid like the high priced Nurse... Who the fuck was that again ???  😬

I need a damn drink... Who the fuck gets sleep anymore

Edited by LTtxfan
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, cmontexas said:

Ewers was probably a big factor in Arch deciding to come here. He can sit back a year or 2 and learn. The fanbase won't be demanding him rushed into action because we have Quinn. 

If Quinn continues to play like he did against Bama Arch will sit back and learn for one year.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

Nah if it doesn’t hurt it’s fine. I’d worry more about tripping and falling while running than throwing 

Yea meant more pain wise. Either it wasn’t that bad, he’s had some injections, or he’s just a fucking beast. He’s also holding his left arm into his body and not using it for follow through in the vid I just saw though, probs helping.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

Yea meant more pain wise. Either it wasn’t that bad, he’s had some injections, or he’s just a fucking beast. He’s also holding his left arm into his body and not using it for follow through in the vid I just saw though, probs helping.

The dude's pain tolerance in HS was insane. I imagine he'll be held back by Sark more than anything else.

• Hook 'Em 1

• immamac changed the title to Quinn "La Joya" Ewers - The Man The Myth The Mullet