Quinn "La Joya" Ewers - The Man The Myth The Mullet

Coach pop a bitch

Ewers looks like the Older brother plying all time qb with the little kids.  
just chilling and dealing the ball

Just now, LTtxfan said:

Not gonna lie... when Quinn fell forward for first down and landed on his chest, I held my breath hoping he was ok.

Stay healthy Quinn 🙏🙏🙏

I know.  Slide!!!!!

17 minutes ago, 66BUFF said:

Dude just flicks the ball and it flies.

100 percent this. Arm talent is off the charts.

I assert that arm strength is the most overrated QB quality--Colt showed everyone that accuracy is far more important--but geez, if you can combine the two (think: Rodgers), it's incredible to watch.

• Hook 'Em 3

ol' quinn ewers ain't no pansy city folk qb, naw man, he back there with his chaw in his mouth surveyin' the field in seconds like a cowboy spottin' a rattler in his herd before he fires off that gun like a colt 45 goin' off bang right into the waitin' arms of a receiver. he don't care what you think 'bout his mullet and denim that he dresses like joe dirt, he gonna scratch his ass and burn you for a td

4 minutes ago, Braff Zacklin said:

100 percent this. Arm talent is off the charts.

I assert that arm strength is the most overrated QB quality--Colt showed everyone that accuracy is far more important--but geez, if you can combine the two (think: Rodgers), it's incredible to watch.

He has the look and arm/running ability of a young John Elway with the shortstop touch of early Dan Marino

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2
  • Drool 1

1 minute ago, 66BUFF said:

He has the look and arm/running ability of a young John Elway with the shortstop touch of early Dan Marino

What most impresses me isn't his arm strength, it's the fact he's always looking to distribute. Even as he's sliding around the pocket or sprinting out,  his eyes are downfield and he's figuring out options. Very mature.

And that's saying something because his arm talent is extreme.

11 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

Quinn has a bit of Favre in him where's going to make some risky throws. 

I'm fine with it because he's damn good. He just needs to be a little more conservative in certain situations. 

This. A-ok with it 

• Hook 'Em 1

• immamac changed the title to Quinn "La Joya" Ewers - The Man The Myth The Mullet